babaji and pope

Dharmi

In relation to posts here about the loss of life in a calamty war - i would like to say that if you want peace on earth you have to wage war. The loss of life will be a lot less in the long term when compared to the suffering of humanity today. What has modern society and the "civilized world" ever achieved. The whole world is in a terrible state. Look at each country indivudually all you see is exploitation, poverty. poor government policies, ethnic cleansing, extremism, violence, crime. Everyone is suffering be it rich or poor, illiteracy, drug abuse, stress, mental health problems, deprivation, privation, nuclear wars, Iraq war for oil, Taliban jihadist, crashing planes into sky scrapers. Environmental damage, pollutions, all the fish are gone in the sea, all the animals are extinct. The list is endless.

GOD BRING ON WORLD WAR 3 THE WORLD NEEDS A GOOD THOROUGH CLEANING

There will never, ever be peace on Earth. It's just not designed to be a peaceful plane of existence. We're meant to suffer whilst we are in these human bodies. It builds character, lol.

Guys,

In Jap Ji -- " Ant naah japeee keyaaaa mun munt"

There is no way of knowing what Akal Purakh has in mind next -- and Guru Sahib Jee said this in Jap Ji .. So why go wondering around this topic - it's a waste off time and talent you guys may have else where.

Guest Singhhhhhhhh

I think only Waheguru knows when the world will end. No human knows this. Humans have been proven wrong countless times with their predictions (including Sikhs).. Kathavachiks have been making stories up for quite some time... Otherwise the Katha is just too "boring" and repetitive. I have been hearing Singhs of different jathas saying this stuff for over 15 years. (only a few years left etc).. Sometimes they say 5 years, then 7,then 10...And at the end of the day, we are only human. Doesn't matter where a person's spiritual level is, Maharaj has said in Bani "phulan under sub ko, apul guru kartar". Only God/Guru is without mistakes... No HUMAN BEING. FULL STOP. Bani is above all. I respect spiritual being immensely, but will accept only Bani as truth.

Guest Guest

-.-

Why do so many people seem like they're getting excited over the prospect that WW3 could happen? I think people have forgotten the 21/12/12 too soon.

how do i like this comment...hmm

GOD BRING ON WORLD WAR 3 THE WORLD NEEDS A GOOD THOROUGH CLEANING

Fair enough, as long as you hope that the first person to die is you. Do you? I guess not, then you have no right to hope for the death of millions of others (savages and innocents included) who want to live their life, no matter how miserable.

There will never, ever be peace on Earth. It's just not designed to be a peaceful plane of existence. We're meant to suffer whilst we are in these human bodies. It builds character, lol.

That;s the problem !1

We worry too much about self suffering/

It just shows how far away we are from being gurmukh, since a gurmukh accepts and sees SUKH and DUKH as ALL equal and One....ie.. NO DUALITY!!!!!

Ley's just try to eradicate this line that separates joy and pain.

However, this duality should be got rid of for ONE SELF and one should accept and help others that are suffering.

But too easily, we do the opposite-......We see or hear of some elses joy or pain and just accept it as equal news !! uallyWhereas, we should be accepting our own pain and joy just as equally.

That;s the problem !1

We worry too much about self suffering/

It just shows how far away we are from being gurmukh, since a gurmukh accepts and sees SUKH and DUKH as ALL equal and One....ie.. NO DUALITY!!!!!

Ley's just try to eradicate this line that separates joy and pain.

However, this duality should be got rid of for ONE SELF and one should accept and help others that are suffering.

But too easily, we do the opposite-......We see or hear of some elses joy or pain and just accept it as equal news !! uallyWhereas, we should be accepting our own pain and joy just as equally.

You've not suffered much have you bro? :biggrin2:

Nah I'm just kidding. It's easy to talk about duality when passing judgement on other people's lives and situations, and you are right that we should aspire to see happiness and pain as one. But when a person is mired in suffering to such an extent that to live each moment of life without any hope of knowing when there'll be a respite to this suffering is an absolutely harrowing existence. But I'm not a Gurmukh therefore I'm not at the level where I can shrug off the cruely of life just yet.