babaji and pope

Dharmi

I love movie stigmata..essence of movie stigmata- specially the ending is taken from mystic spiritual school of thought of Christianity called - Gnosticism

they believe in reincarnation, even believe in ten doors - tenth being secret door in human-dasam dwara and atam gyan- god lives in inside you, not in mansion or building or churches..very fascinating stuff..!!

Following is an interesting Facebook status of BBC world news:

"Do age and power go together?

When are you too old to be a leader - and can you really trust anyone over 70?

Only last month the Pope, 85, said that he was too old, lacking in strength to do his job.

But not every-one steps down like the Pope or sees age as a barrier. Take the 88 year old King of Saudi Arabia. Last year he was named by Forbes as one of the world's top 10 most influential leaders. And he's not alone.

Queen Elizabeth is 86 is in the 61st year of her reign

India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is 80.

Raul Castro, Cuba's President is 81.

And Robert Mugabe who's 89 has been in power in Zimbabwe for more than 30 years.

So does age have an effect on your ability in office?"

after yesterdays katha giani thakur singh ji said.

aah calculator phone 5 ssaaal tak sab khatam ho jaune, fer sade niani nalek te anpad ho jane . he began laughing :)

Can I listen to that Katha can you upload mp3 or give a website where i can listen..

In relation to posts here about the loss of life in a calamty war - i would like to say that if you want peace on earth you have to wage war. The loss of life will be a lot less in the long term when compared to the suffering of humanity today. What has modern society and the "civilized world" ever achieved. The whole world is in a terrible state. Look at each country indivudually all you see is exploitation, poverty. poor government policies, ethnic cleansing, extremism, violence, crime. Everyone is suffering be it rich or poor, illiteracy, drug abuse, stress, mental health problems, deprivation, privation, nuclear wars, Iraq war for oil, Taliban jihadist, crashing planes into sky scrapers. Environmental damage, pollutions, all the fish are gone in the sea, all the animals are extinct. The list is endless.

GOD BRING ON WORLD WAR 3 THE WORLD NEEDS A GOOD THOROUGH CLEANING