freemasons in punjab

Guest next

freemasons one of the most disputed worldwide order has 3 centers in india calcutta bombay and punjab.

Freemason order was created even before the creation of sgpc.

It has less than 45 member in it(in punjab)

Members include bussiness tycoons,leaders of chief khalsa diwan,sgpc etc

With that power of money,religious and political leadership they can surely effect your life.

If you dont believe me search freemasons in punjab on google to see with your own eyes.

Guest Inder Singh

They don't worship the devil.....people have and always will talk crap about anything and everything.

Ignorant individuals who have no idea what freemasonry is, where it began - the history are the ones who end up talking <banned word filter activated> about it.

Guest guest

freemasons are one of the most disputed organisation in the world.they are related to knights templars.If they are good then why they only choose rich people and leaders as their members.

freemasons one of the most disputed worldwide order has 3 centers in india calcutta bombay and punjab.

Freemason order was created even before the creation of sgpc.

It has less than 45 member in it(in punjab)

Members include bussiness tycoons,leaders of chief khalsa diwan,sgpc etc

With that power of money,religious and political leadership they can surely effect your life.

If you dont believe me search freemasons in punjab on google to see with your own eyes.

any proof for your claims that sgpc or chief khalsa diwan are part of this organisation or is it just your theory?

any proof for your claims that sgpc or chief khalsa diwan are part of this organisation or is it just your theory?

I'm afraid it's very difficult to prove if someone is a member of a ''secret society'' !!

I mean Bush was rumoured to be a freemason because hid dad was and he went to Yale, where they had known meetings, but no one can actually provide concrete evidence since it was and still is a secret society.

Can anyone explain what or who a freemason is? Whats their purpose?

Do they have anything to do with illuminati, or it that something totally different?

• 4 months later...
Guest Michael thandi

I am from Australia, I'm Sikh and. Am a Freemason,

We are believers of God, not devils.

We are not a secret society, although our meetings are secret. But as a bank or business, the to have secret meetings

If you are interested in knowing more.. Feel free to contact me by Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/hotmover

Michael Singh Thandi