IS JAADU TUNA REALLY EXIST ?

Gurkukar

behan simran - jaddo tona shrap etc dont exist - this is all bull c*** , I am a medical doctor you can tell me what your symptoms are in a pm and I can help you with diagnosis / treatment.

to others please stop beliving in this garbage ..... it makes us look feeble minded and imbecile

lol guess medical doctors know everything? What about the spirtual realm? No such thing as prets I guess.......Giani Maskeen Ji must have been lieing in his books...... Funny thing is, it's all a matter of perception, anyone who has had personal experiences will just laugh at that idea. Medical doctors, will often categorize everything and name everything, even if though do not understand it. They can tell you what is happening, what parts of your brain are more active, also what your behavior may be like, but they often cant explain why in relation to these things. To each their own. Waheguru.

HSingh - You're spot on. There's a concept called a self-fulfilling prophecy which ties in nicely with the points you raised, i.e. the person who has been "cursed" basically psyches themselves out to such an extent that if said curse was nothing but a lie, the intended victim believes in their potential downfall to such an extent it actually comes true, such is the power of the mind.

ਨਾਨਕ ਬੋਲਣੁ ਝਖਣਾ ਦੁਖ ਛਡਿ ਮੰਗੀਅਹਿ ਸੁਖ ॥

ਸੁਖੁ ਦੁਖੁ ਦੁਇ ਦਰਿ ਕਪੜੇ ਪਹਿਰਹਿ ਜਾਇ ਮਨੁਖ ॥

ਜਿਥੈ ਬੋਲਣਿ ਹਾਰੀਐ ਤਿਥੈ ਚੰਗੀ ਚੁਪ ॥੨॥

Everybody seeks happiness, but sorrow and happiness are two clothes people. You will feel both but when sorrow/bad times comes people want to get rid of it quickly but everything in life has time. Bad time makes manmukh weak and he/she starts running in search of happiness. Everything that you get in your life sorrows or happiness is result of your deeds. If you are in best phase of life you do any wrong, nothing will happen to you, but when time changes bad time comes you do good, bad will be the payback.

People think what I have done wrong, but when you are in your high time you do so many bad you don't remember.

There is no jadu/tona, its your deed that comes in your way.

ਕਹਿ ਕਬੀਰ ਅਬ ਜਾਨਿਆ ॥ ਜਬ ਜਾਨਿਆ ਤਉ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਨਿਆ ॥ ਮਨ ਮਾਨੇ ਲੋਗੁ ਨ ਪਤੀਜੈ ॥ ਨ ਪਤੀਜੈ ਤਉ ਕਿਆ ਕੀਜੈ ॥੩॥੭॥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ਮਾਥੇ ਤਿਲਕੁ ਹਥਿ ਮਾਲਾ ਬਾਨਾਂ ॥ ਲੋਗਨ ਰਾਮੁ ਖਿਲਉਨਾ ਜਾਨਾਂ ॥੧॥ ਜਉ ਹਉ ਬਉਰਾ ਤਉ ਰਾਮ ਤੋਰਾ ॥ ਲੋਗੁ ਮਰਮੁ ਕਹ ਜਾਨੈ ਮੋਰਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ ਤੋਰਉ ਨ ਪਾਤੀ ਪੂਜਉ ਨ ਦੇਵਾ ॥ ਰਾਮ ਭਗਤਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਿਹਫਲ ਸੇਵਾ ॥੨॥ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਜਉ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਮਨਾਵਉ ॥ ਐਸੀ ਸੇਵ ਦਰਗਹ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਵਉ ॥੩॥ ਲੋਗੁ ਕਹੈ ਕਬੀਰੁ ਬਉਰਾਨਾ ॥ ਕਬੀਰ ਕਾ ਮਰਮੁ ਰਾਮ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਾਂ ॥੪॥੬॥

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You won't believe anything unless you have experienced something yourself, witnessed something yourself or trust someone else's accounts of their experiences.

Many people (like some on this forum), are writing off and denying spiritual moments, JUST BECAUSE they themselves never experienced anything.

That's practically what atheism is all about. Anything and everything anti-spiritual/mystical, just because of a lack of personal experience.

It's typical missionary/tarksheel/kala-afghana mindset.

You guys really need to read more books and hear katha from Sants, Mahapurshs, BrahmGianis, etc.

If you are denying ghosts/magic...then you will also end up denying much of Guru Sahib's life experiences and highly-spiritual Sikhs' experiences as well as the concept of Shaheed Singhs.

There is no need to go back far, just go back to Giani Sant Singh Maskeen Jee's life.....or...Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee's life (as well as his companions).

Are they liars?

How about Baba Nand Singh Jee? Baba Thakur Singh Jee? Baba Attar Singh Jee?

There are many stories of flying, being invisble, unlimited quanitites of items, tantric powers, etc.

Don't limit the big picture just because your own experience and mind is limited.

ਕਹਿ ਕਬੀਰ ਅਬ ਜਾਨਿਆ ॥ ਜਬ ਜਾਨਿਆ ਤਉ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਨਿਆ ॥ ਮਨ ਮਾਨੇ ਲੋਗੁ ਨ ਪਤੀਜੈ ॥ ਨ ਪਤੀਜੈ ਤਉ ਕਿਆ ਕੀਜੈ ॥੩॥੭॥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ਮਾਥੇ ਤਿਲਕੁ ਹਥਿ ਮਾਲਾ ਬਾਨਾਂ ॥ ਲੋਗਨ ਰਾਮੁ ਖਿਲਉਨਾ ਜਾਨਾਂ ॥੧॥ ਜਉ ਹਉ ਬਉਰਾ ਤਉ ਰਾਮ ਤੋਰਾ ॥ ਲੋਗੁ ਮਰਮੁ ਕਹ ਜਾਨੈ ਮੋਰਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ ਤੋਰਉ ਨ ਪਾਤੀ ਪੂਜਉ ਨ ਦੇਵਾ ॥ ਰਾਮ ਭਗਤਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਿਹਫਲ ਸੇਵਾ ॥੨॥ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਜਉ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਮਨਾਵਉ ॥ ਐਸੀ ਸੇਵ ਦਰਗਹ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਵਉ ॥੩॥ ਲੋਗੁ ਕਹੈ ਕਬੀਰੁ ਬਉਰਾਨਾ ॥ ਕਬੀਰ ਕਾ ਮਰਮੁ ਰਾਮ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਾਂ ॥੪॥੬॥

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You won't believe anything unless you have experienced something yourself, witnessed something yourself or trust someone else's accounts of their experiences.

Many people (like some on this forum), are writing off and denying spiritual moments, JUST BECAUSE they themselves never experienced anything.

That's practically what atheism is all about. Anything and everything anti-spiritual/mystical, just because of a lack of personal experience.

You guys really need to read more books and hear katha from Sants, Mahapurshs, BrahmGianis, etc.

If you are denying ghosts/magic...then you will also end up denying much of Guru Sahib's life experiences and highly-spiritual Sikhs' experiences as well as the concept of Shaheed Singhs.

There is no need to go back far, just go back to Giani Sant Singh Maskeen Jee's life.....or...Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee's life (as well as his companions).

Are they liars?

There are many stories of flying, being invisble, unlimited quanitites of items, tantric powers, etc.

Don't limit the big picture just because your own experience and mind is limited.

A video for you to ponder on and reflect.

This short video tries to answer the question of whether Ghosts and Evil Spirits exist and if so, Why? Gurrbani teaches us that although they do exist, the Guru's words act like an armed guard around the Sikh, keeping them away. It also looks at what we should do about them, ie, basically ignore them and focus on the Name of Vaheguru, that being something in our sphere of influence. Please note, I'm not saying that God made these Ghosts intrinsically evil, they are beings subject to ego (haumai) and exist on a different plane of existence.

http://www.youtube.com/user/basicsofsikhi?feature=watch

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Are they liars?

People always have a way of twisting words dont they lol. Did anyone call them liars? No they did not. Nobody even mentioned them. The people who were posting were not on about those type of spirits... they were on about talking to people close to them who are dead via a board... That is not a spiritual experience as you put it... that is clever mind tricks. No spirit is going to start talking to you via a board and have a conversation with you, or tell you that they are still watching over you and etc... And there is a big difference between a ghost and a spirit... the modern day ghost everyone talks about isn't a spirit. If you read what I posted earlier, I said there is such things, but very rare, which you will most likely never see in your life. You guys should take your own advice and listen to them amazing Khalsa as well, and listen when they say dont get into superstition. What you are talking about and what these guys are talking about are completely different things. Do you really believe some auntee down the road from you, or a egofied baba you met in india knows some magical words that will put a curse on you for the rest of your life.... It isn't as simple as that. This stuff goes really deep, and discussing it is just going to confuse people here. What they are on about is fake, what you are on about is completely different stuff.

So whats the need to start accusing people of being a missionary and whatnot and twisting a whole entire topic to a different level and twisting peoples words around. If non of what you said was even mentioned (if it was I must have missed it and then I'm sorry), then why bring it up and accuse people of calling gursikhs liars...?

Even if what these guys were asking was to do with that stuff... it would still most likely not be real and in their heads, as like I said before its really rare to see in this time of kalyug. There is a massive difference between this superstition that nearly the whole of india believes in, and what you are on about. What you are on about goes really deep and will confuse people here and then they will get even more freaked out. We are trying to help people not freak them out more. The other poster was saying they weren't having a good life and blamed it on that baba dude in india. So why dont you help, and offer them advice instead of freaking them out even more? Because you know perfectly well that it isnt a curse on her. And if you really think it is... like it was aid before... there is nothing more powerful than Mool Mantr...

In Japji concept is made clear everything we get is by His Command

ਹੁਕਮੀ ਹੋਵਨਿ ਆਕਾਰ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਕਹਿਆ ਜਾਈ ॥

By His Command, bodies are created; His Command cannot be described.

ਹੁਕਮੀ ਹੋਵਨਿ ਜੀਅ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਮਿਲੈ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥

By His Command, souls come into being; by His Command, glory and greatness are obtained.

ਹੁਕਮੀ ਉਤਮੁ ਨੀਚੁ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਲਿਖਿ ਦੁਖ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਈਅਹਿ ॥

By His Command, some are high and some are low; by His Written Command, pain and pleasure are obtained.

ਇਕਨਾ ਹੁਕਮੀ ਬਖਸੀਸ ਇਕਿ ਹੁਕਮੀ ਸਦਾ ਭਵਾਈਅਹਿ ॥

Some, by His Command, are blessed and forgiven; others, by His Command, wander aimlessly forever.

ਹੁਕਮੈ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਹੁਕਮ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥

Everyone is subject to His Command; no one is beyond His Command.

ਨਾਨਕ ਹੁਕਮੈ ਜੇ ਬੁਝੈ ਤ ਹਉਮੈ ਕਹੈ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥੨॥

O Nanak, one who understands His Command, does not speak in ego. ||2||

Further enlightening you please read entire shabad below.

ਗਉੜੀ ਗੁਆਰੇਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

Gauree Gwaarayree, Fifth Mehl:

ਕਿਉ ਭ੍ਰਮੀਐ ਭ੍ਰਮੁ ਕਿਸ ਕਾ ਹੋਈ ॥

Why do you doubt? What do you doubt?

ਜਾ ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਮਹੀਅਲਿ ਰਵਿਆ ਸੋਈ ॥

God is pervading the water, the land and the sky.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਉਬਰੇ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਪਤਿ ਖੋਈ ॥੧॥

The Gurmukhs are saved, while the self-willed manmukhs lose their honor. ||1||

ਜਿਸੁ ਰਾਖੈ ਆਪਿ ਰਾਮੁ ਦਇਆਰਾ ॥

One who is protected by the Merciful Lord

ਤਿਸੁ ਨਹੀ ਦੂਜਾ ਕੋ ਪਹੁਚਨਹਾਰਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

- no one else can rival him. ||1||Pause||

ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਵਰਤੈ ਏਕੁ ਅਨੰਤਾ ॥

The Infinite One is pervading among all.

ਤਾ ਤੂੰ ਸੁਖਿ ਸੋਉ ਹੋਇ ਅਚਿੰਤਾ ॥

So sleep in peace, and don't worry.

ਓਹੁ ਸਭੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਜਾਣੈ ਜੋ ਵਰਤੰਤਾ ॥੨॥

He knows everything which happens. ||2||

ਮਨਮੁਖ ਮੁਏ ਜਿਨ ਦੂਜੀ ਪਿਆਸਾ ॥

The self-willed manmukhs are dying in the thirst of duality.

ਬਹੁ ਜੋਨੀ ਭਵਹਿ ਧੁਰਿ ਕਿਰਤਿ ਲਿਖਿਆਸਾ ॥

They wander lost through countless incarnations; this is their pre-ordained destiny.

ਜੈਸਾ ਬੀਜਹਿ ਤੈਸਾ ਖਾਸਾ ॥੩॥

As they plant, so shall they harvest. ||3||

ਦੇਖਿ ਦਰਸੁ ਮਨਿ ਭਇਆ ਵਿਗਾਸਾ ॥

Beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, my mind has blossomed forth.

ਸਭੁ ਨਦਰੀ ਆਇਆ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਪਰਗਾਸਾ ॥

And now everywhere I look, God is revealed to me.

ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਕੀ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਆਸਾ ॥੪॥੨॥੭੧॥

Servant Nanak's hopes have been fulfilled by the Lord. ||4||2||71|| Pg 176

You believe in Jadu/toona its His Will. :biggrin2:

We(missionaries) believe, everything(bad) we get because of our deed motivated by ego.

In Japji concept is made clear everything we get is by His Command

ਹੁਕਮੀ ਹੋਵਨਿ ਆਕਾਰ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਕਹਿਆ ਜਾਈ ॥

By His Command, bodies are created; His Command cannot be described.

ਹੁਕਮੀ ਹੋਵਨਿ ਜੀਅ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਮਿਲੈ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥

By His Command, souls come into being; by His Command, glory and greatness are obtained.

ਹੁਕਮੀ ਉਤਮੁ ਨੀਚੁ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਲਿਖਿ ਦੁਖ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਈਅਹਿ ॥

By His Command, some are high and some are low; by His Written Command, pain and pleasure are obtained.

ਇਕਨਾ ਹੁਕਮੀ ਬਖਸੀਸ ਇਕਿ ਹੁਕਮੀ ਸਦਾ ਭਵਾਈਅਹਿ ॥

Some, by His Command, are blessed and forgiven; others, by His Command, wander aimlessly forever.

ਹੁਕਮੈ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਹੁਕਮ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥

Everyone is subject to His Command; no one is beyond His Command.

ਨਾਨਕ ਹੁਕਮੈ ਜੇ ਬੁਝੈ ਤ ਹਉਮੈ ਕਹੈ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥੨॥

O Nanak, one who understands His Command, does not speak in ego. ||2||

Further enlightening you please read entire shabad below.

ਗਉੜੀ ਗੁਆਰੇਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

Gauree Gwaarayree, Fifth Mehl:

ਕਿਉ ਭ੍ਰਮੀਐ ਭ੍ਰਮੁ ਕਿਸ ਕਾ ਹੋਈ ॥

Why do you doubt? What do you doubt?

ਜਾ ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਮਹੀਅਲਿ ਰਵਿਆ ਸੋਈ ॥

God is pervading the water, the land and the sky.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਉਬਰੇ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਪਤਿ ਖੋਈ ॥੧॥

The Gurmukhs are saved, while the self-willed manmukhs lose their honor. ||1||

ਜਿਸੁ ਰਾਖੈ ਆਪਿ ਰਾਮੁ ਦਇਆਰਾ ॥

One who is protected by the Merciful Lord

ਤਿਸੁ ਨਹੀ ਦੂਜਾ ਕੋ ਪਹੁਚਨਹਾਰਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

- no one else can rival him. ||1||Pause||

ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਵਰਤੈ ਏਕੁ ਅਨੰਤਾ ॥

The Infinite One is pervading among all.

ਤਾ ਤੂੰ ਸੁਖਿ ਸੋਉ ਹੋਇ ਅਚਿੰਤਾ ॥

So sleep in peace, and don't worry.

ਓਹੁ ਸਭੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਜਾਣੈ ਜੋ ਵਰਤੰਤਾ ॥੨॥

He knows everything which happens. ||2||

ਮਨਮੁਖ ਮੁਏ ਜਿਨ ਦੂਜੀ ਪਿਆਸਾ ॥

The self-willed manmukhs are dying in the thirst of duality.

ਬਹੁ ਜੋਨੀ ਭਵਹਿ ਧੁਰਿ ਕਿਰਤਿ ਲਿਖਿਆਸਾ ॥

They wander lost through countless incarnations; this is their pre-ordained destiny.

ਜੈਸਾ ਬੀਜਹਿ ਤੈਸਾ ਖਾਸਾ ॥੩॥

As they plant, so shall they harvest. ||3||

ਦੇਖਿ ਦਰਸੁ ਮਨਿ ਭਇਆ ਵਿਗਾਸਾ ॥

Beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, my mind has blossomed forth.

ਸਭੁ ਨਦਰੀ ਆਇਆ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਪਰਗਾਸਾ ॥

And now everywhere I look, God is revealed to me.

ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਕੀ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਆਸਾ ॥੪॥੨॥੭੧॥

Servant Nanak's hopes have been fulfilled by the Lord. ||4||2||71|| Pg 176

You believe in Jadu/toona its His Will. :biggrin2:

We(missionaries) believe, everything(bad) we get because of our deed motivated by ego.

You missed the point of what he is saying. He is saying that if it effects you, it is still within his will. Just like if someone were to get up and sucker punch me while I wasn't looking, it would still be within his will. If you are effected by it, it is still within his will, however that does not mean it doesn't exist. Veerji above was just pointing out the mere existance of it. Think we are in agreement here. Waheguru.