IS JAADU TUNA REALLY EXIST ?

Gurkukar

I sincerely appreciate your attitude(always clearifying his extreme views) GuptUnknow ji :biggrin2:

Problem here is that DasamSarblohGranth paints everything with same brush kala afghanis and missionaries.

He reads books and hear kathas of Sant, mahapurash, brahmgianis etc but mine is personal experience.

Please, give me a break......yours is personal experience? And what is mine, from the moon?

I know MANY instances of personal or second-hand experience of this magic working on people.

Let me tell you a story.....

One day, there's this really smart, young, goodlooking boy. All of a sudden one day, the boy starts speaking with a totally different tone and it's like he's not himself. He threatens the whole family and the ghost inside him threatens to kill him as well.

They look around everywhere for a sign of mischief, and they found some type of food/beans scattered across their front porch. (Beans are used for this kind of magic) (The beans were not there just one day, but kept being put there by someone).

It got so bad, they couldn't leave him alone at any time because the ghost might make him kill himself. The kid would cry so much because the ghost was taking over his mind and body.

Someone clearly put a spell on them.

They tried everything, Pandits and what not...but it was too powerful.

Then they moved to another house so that they can get away from whoever is doing this to them.

But AGAIN one day there were beans on their front step...like someone was following them or something, trying to ruin their life.

Then they tried Gurbani and Paath and Keertan, etc. They would play it in his room 24/7 and would have him sit down to listen to Paath too.

But they had to stop this because the ghost became so agitated and aggressive and threatened to finish him off.

In reality, this was the ghost showing weakness and being helpless against power of Gurbani.

So they decided to continue with the Gurbani, and from what I know, now the guy (who is now a young adult) is fine and normal.

^ You can say it's a lie, but I know it's true...I've seen how helpless the family was and how desperate their situation was.

I have many more real stories....but it's not like you're going to believe them, because you have no experience.

I don't know about the "board" to summon ghosts or whatever....but just because that might be fake, doesn't mean other things are.

If you don't believe in this magic, then you don't believe in tantra and tantrics as well....but they are VERY real.

There is one very inspirational story of the power of Gurbani vs. power of tantra........ I forget....it was one of the following: Baba Nand Singh Jee, Baba Attar Singh Jee, Baba Ishar Singh Jee.

The story was along the lines of Baba Jee doing Bhagti (in smaadhi) and a tantric didn't like the Sikhi Parchar he was doing in the village. So he was approaching him and trying to put a spell on Baba Jee, but then the tantric got slammed to the floor by the power of Gurbani and very much regretted it for the rest of his life. It was something like that...if someone knows that story, please let me know. I tried finding it, but couldn't. Thanks.

No offense.....but you would definitely not be doubtful about these things if you have encountered them yourself.

ਕਹਿ ਕਬੀਰ ਅਬ ਜਾਨਿਆ ॥ ਜਬ ਜਾਨਿਆ ਤਉ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਨਿਆ ॥ ਮਨ ਮਾਨੇ ਲੋਗੁ ਨ ਪਤੀਜੈ ॥ ਨ ਪਤੀਜੈ ਤਉ ਕਿਆ ਕੀਜੈ ॥੩॥੭॥

Read the title of this topic. "Does It Exist?"....if you want to talk about something else, create a new topic.....many in this topic are trying to deny it's existence...that's what we're talking about here.

Some of us believe in these and can confirm and some of us think it's all codswallop !!

It doesn't really matter for either party when we have gurbani.

So even if there is some evil spirits lurking on our doorstep, we know that if we live by and have full faith in gurbani, then we shall be "UNTOUCHABLE"!!

This is the ONE thing that both parties(believers,non-believers) can know for sure.

For the record, I do believe that story of the kid being posessed and I have personally heard quite a few.

What I have also learned is that this spirirts can only posess the ones that are more manmukh, weak and away from the lord's name.

This is what is important !!

BTW. the goras ouija board is no fake from what I have seen, because how do you explain a spirit that can give you everyone's ATM or cash point PIN number ???

You have to witness it to believe it !!

I to was neverthat convinced until I witnessed it with only a few people in the room!

OMG i thought people might have posted regarding Miracles - jaadu.. but here the discussion is on Bhoot :omg: :ph34r: awwwww. Bhoot o mai dar gai :blink2:

Well Ghost do exist... i was in school when i did this with a group of my frndz... my frndz use to call spirits.... i was like a darpok person i use to run away from things....

When it comes to bhoot to am the most coward.. :(

One day i was sitting with my frndz n they decided to call spirit.. i said i will leave.. but one of my frnd said we need 5 people for it.. we need u.. i said dont involve me.. i remember i even said i wear kara... if i will keep my hand on the chart which helps to call spirit .... coz of my kara i think it will not come.. but unfortunately they convienced me i kept my hand... n u know the spirit came... i was like :omg: darpok types.... i could hardly understand anything n i was doing watever they instructed... n know what.. there was a spirit i was able to feel something.. our chart was moving.. n things were vibrating.... we asked few of our questions ... n that spirit answered...

After dat i use to get involve in it most of the time... but one fine day my parent came to know about it n i got scoldings :( n from that time till now i never dare to do that as i made a promise to not to do so...

But spirits are there... there was a incident when one spirit saved the life of my 2 gud frndz...

Remember if God exist so as Devil...

If Good is there so as bad....

if reasons are there so as miracles....

Spirit is hard to understand :D

Jadoo Tona, Bhoots, Prets are not the same as Shagun Apsagun or grah. Since you could not find a single shabad in Gurbad to support your argument you tried to over stretch the condemnation of Shagun Apsagun and grah in Gurbani to also include non relating things. This is intellectual dishonestly. You are mixing apples with oranges. Nice try though.

I believe ਜਿਨ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਹਰਿ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਧਿਆਇਆ ਜੀਉ ਤਿਨ ਕਾ ਭਉ ਸਭੁ ਗਵਾਸੀ ॥

When bad phase of life comes things are associated with jaadu/toona, grah, sagun-apsagun and with many things.

Jony101 ji my view of looking at this topic is ਸੁਖੁ ਦੁਖੁ ਦੁਇ ਦਰਿ ਕਪੜੇ ਪਹਿਰਹਿ ਜਾਇ ਮਨੁਖ ॥

THE KEY IS..............GURMUKH

This is what a sikh should aspire and aim to be.

Because a True Gurmukh sees and accepts the experience of both DUKH and SUKH as ONE.

A Gurmukh does NOT differentiate between the two.

A multimillion dollar lottery win does not make the Gurmukh jump in joy but he reacts equally to the loss of a million if he's already a millionaire.

The GURMUKH accepts both as equally and fairly as God's HUKAM !

So, if you understand this, then you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out that a GURMUKH does NOT have any affect from bhoot cherellahn !!

I am going to tell u real experience .... That our santhaya told us one day

one student of our school visit sir and told that yestesday his brother was playing outside the house and some stranger came removed his patka and cut his hair and taken them with him....everyone at there house was afraid ... But our teacher teach us that these things may be present but these effect manmukh or u can say vemukhs who never read bani

after that ardar was done in front of guru sahib abt that girl

I am going to tell u real experience .... That our santhaya told us one day

one student of our school visit sir and told that yestesday his brother was playing outside the house and some stranger came removed his patka and cut his hair and taken them with him....everyone at there house was afraid ... But our teacher teach us that these things may be present but these effect manmukh or u can say vemukhs who never read bani

I am going to tell u real experience .... That our santhaya teacher told us one day

It does exist, but it cannot harm a gursikh. Bani is the most powerful kavach against these things.

True bro, which reminds me of sakhi of peer during sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale time. Peer was quite powerful in ridhiya sidhiya/jadu tuna, he challenged singh who was shardlu of sant ji...singh was quite a naam abhyasi, as soon as peer start doing his kalam with thin metal wire, singh sahib just recited mool mantar, that metal wire which peer used to show his power itself became noose of death for peer and went around peer neck and strangle him to death, such is power of gurbani..!!!

Power of gurbani is there but sikhs haven't realize its true potential, lucky are those gursikhs who jump right in the ocean of gurbani and loose themselves in it..vahiguroo