IS JAADU TUNA REALLY EXIST ?

Gurkukar

for those that said these things exist, does that mean i could be affected by it too? could somebody do somethin like these board things or contact spirits to harm somebody? and how would they be doing it?

No. Unless you're party to the events where people are dabbling with the occult with ouija boards, etc., you should be fine.

The other, desi stuff?...... rab rakha! :giggle:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Sorry to burst your bubble people but them board's and etc are just gimmicks... as in its not actual magic... As a trained magician (still a amateur though), it is meant just for entertainment purposes... but some people take it a bit to far... some people try to make out they are some next level spiritual person by claiming they can move things with their mind, levitate, know what you are thinking, know someone close to you who has died and speak to them and etc. But they are not spiritual at all, they are not using any powers at all.

I'm not going to tell you all how things are done as that would just ruin the illusion for the people who understand its for entertainment purposes and isn't real at all. However I will tell you that the unholliest person on earth could do it. This is why brown/aisain magicians dont do 'magic' infront of other indians/punjabis, because they start thinking your some kind of demigod or something and have all these next level powers. However western people understand it is just a illusion and its its done to entertain people.... youtube darren brown for the speaking to dead people thing or Dynamo for general street magic like flouting and stuff... Darren brown tells people time and time again it isn't actually real... he is playing games... hes done some next level stuff, but anyone can do it who knows how to. Even stuff like tearing up a newspaper and getting it to rearrange itself to tell you a personal message from a close loved one who is dead that only you would know... it is actually a trick... You can move a object which is on the other side of the room without touching it and you may have never been in that room before... creating fire out of nothing... its still a trick... a illusion...

However I am not saying that there is no such thing as real 'magic'... Very few are the ones who can do it, and the ones who can would have had to meditate for years and years, and even then they wouldn't have such amazing powers as talking to the dead lol. When you die you go to one of the khands... the main ones being Sachkhand if you've been a good little Khalsa... or you go with the jamdooths and get tortured... and face it.. most of us go there... your close dead person is gonna find it hard to talk while being tortured... harsh but true... No relegious person is going to put a curse on you. If for some odd reason you think you have a curse on you, then you have 2 options... visit a mental asylum or do mool mantar, as mool mantar is the most powerful thing ever known to mankind.

So to answer your question doesn't it exist... Not to the level everyone thinks anyways... you most likely will never witness it in your life. This is kalyug... the people with such amazing powers... will never say they have them... people who say they do have them are fake... However yes people can play mind games with you... which is another part of the magic like darren brown does... which is pretty cool, but again its just a trick... He goes out of his way to make sure people know he has no special powers. But the stuff he does is amazing. Punjabi people are so easily tricked, this is why there are so many fake sants and gurus in india. If you dont believe me, arrange to meet me one day and I will talk to your dead ones, freek you out, and then show you exactly how it was done, and then you would be like "omdz lool I cant believe I thought it was real".

So yeh people sorry for the long post, but its really annoying when people think its real, we are all tricksters... just out to entertain people and have some fun. Join in the fun, get entertained, but understand thats all it is... entertainment... just like wrestling on TV... its fake but its ok because everyone knows its fake and they are just there to entertain people and maybe even put a smile on someones face. No self respecting magician will claim they have real powers and pretend to put some curse on you.

Naam jappu, stop worrying about pointless stuff. If you ever see this stuff happen, then look at it like it is a live TV show or something and its just happening for your enjoyment, not to freak you out.

Thankuji HSingh for that. Years ago one of those type of babeh people said some things like wat i thought was a curse, so i thought maybe that's why me ill so much. But it could just be my karm, and my health. But i did get better with paat, as that is all i or anybody else has to help them. I know everybody gets fed up of hearing me, but wat to do, when so duki, and the pain takes over, you tend to start thinkin Wats goin on, and i f some bad events happened in my life, it always falls back to places that wish nev er went to.now years after stopping and still no joy, it does get make me think, maybe coz of that wat has happened.also been to a mental asylum, not nice places, quite scary, when you can't get there up and move around due to disability, and everybody is running around screaming.

Its just that some people said that sometimes if somebody is affected by black magic, then it can come out as a health condition too, that's what has made me vehmi, paranoid.

If somebody can clarify this and clear my mind, as different people being Sikhs are saying different things to me, thus me being confused.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Bhenjee/Bhajee.. sorry dont know which one you are... either way... every single person has had a bad point in there life, and a lot of people even though they seem ok on the outside, are actually suffering day in day out. It doesn't mean some dude in india cursed them lol. It does mean that they are trying to get through life like everyone else... but they just like most people from india have to add a lot of more drama and negativity to it without knowing... You can look at pain in a negative way, and you will never be happy, or you can look at it positively. It is simple to do, just simply change your mindset and think oh well, everything that is happening is good. You are actually very lucky to receive pain, some people do ardaas that they receive pain... you think it might be crazy to do that... but no it isn't... because if we are living life without pain we tend to forget vaheguru... but when we have pain we remember vaheguru... as we are very selfish beings... however it works... so thank vaheguru for your pain. But just change your view on life... be more positive... when something bad happens, understand that its meant to be, and move on. Get a hobby... that helps to stay positive... If you want to share what the exact issue is hopefully a more educated Khalsa here can help you. If it is a personal thing there is a gupt forum, or speaking to someone close to you like you mum might help. Try having a conversation with Akaal.... when nobody else is there... they always are...