SANT JARNAIL SINGH MOOL MANTR MUST DO!

Guest ILoVeWaheguruji

Guest ILoVeWaheguruji

Everyone must listen to this Sant Jarnail Singh ji doing mool mantr i know its repested smd gets annoying at first BUT

i found 4-5 days ago i have been listen from start to end twice a day since i found it so five days and HAD THE AWESOMEST EXPERIENCE!!!!!!! I CANT SAY WHAT BUT DO IT IM SERIOUS

I KNOW I SHOULDNT BE SAYING THIS IT SHOUKD BE SECRET BUT IDK MY HEART IS TELLING ME TO EVERYONE !!!!!!

YOU GUYS HAVE TO DO IT !!!!!!!!! WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU

Guest beautifulmoolmantr

this is beautiful i only listened for 2 days and i had a massive shiver all over my body for at least 30 mins to an hour. and when i laid down i closed my eyes and my head was spinning but my head wasnt moving when i closed my eye it felt as if my body was turning clockwise not turning but spinning so beautiful

I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT UP. AND THANK YOU TOTHE UPLOADER

• 2 months later...

Everyone must listen to this Sant Jarnail Singh ji doing mool mantr i know its repested smd gets annoying at first BUT

i found 4-5 days ago i have been listen from start to end twice a day since i found it so five days and HAD THE AWESOMEST EXPERIENCE!!!!!!! I CANT SAY WHAT BUT DO IT IM SERIOUS

I KNOW I SHOULDNT BE SAYING THIS IT SHOUKD BE SECRET BUT IDK MY HEART IS TELLING ME TO EVERYONE !!!!!!

YOU GUYS HAVE TO DO IT !!!!!!!!! WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU

very powerful. the voice, jeez man.

How I wish Sant ji was here today

Guest khalistani

this is beautiful i only listened for 2 days and i had a massive shiver all over my body for at least 30 mins to an hour. and when i laid down i closed my eyes and my head was spinning but my head wasnt moving when i closed my eye it felt as if my body was turning clockwise not turning but spinning so beautiful

I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT UP. AND THANK YOU TOTHE UPLOADER

Wow I will try and post after five days see how it goes? Ill listen to sant kartar singh jis mool mantr though it feels more peaceful