It seems that Anurag Sagar is a volume of Kabir Sagar. It's interesting that the concept of Kaal might also be within these texts (similar to Dasam Granth). Which would further prove that the Dasam Granth Kaal concept is not something out of thin air, and that other spiritual persons have also been able to recognize and acknowledge this concept. However, I have not read any of it carefully enough, I just skimmed through a few things, so please don't take those thoughts seriously, they're just theories at the moment. There is lots of analysis to be done.

Check these out:

"Anurag Sagar: Guru Kabir's "Ocean of Love", is one of many sacred texts composed and used by the Dharamdasi Branch of Kabir Panth and Sant Mat -- the Sant Dharam Das line of Masters (Sant Satgurus). The Anurag Sagar is a volume of the "Kabir Sagar" Series ("Ocean of Kabir"), a collection of several Hindi-language volumes devoted to the teachings of Guru Kabir and Sant Dharam Das."

"The Book of Anurag Sagar (Ocean of Love), a Volume of the Kabir Sagar (Ocean of Kabir), one of several scriptures used by the Sant Dharam Das line of Masters"

1. http://www.aors-dbbs.org/enter/books/pdf/anurag-sagar-1.pdf
  2. http://www.scribd.com/doc/34413796/Anurag-Sagar-by-Kabir-%E2%80%93-Ocean-of-Love
  3. http://archive.org/details/AnuragSagarOfKabir
  4. http://santmat.tumblr.com/post/13127145761/the-book-of-anurag-sagar-ocean-of-love-a-volume

It seems that Anurag Sagar is a volume of Kabir Sagar. It's interesting that the concept of Kaal might also be within these texts (similar to Dasam Granth). Which would further prove that the Dasam Granth Kaal concept is not something out of thin air, and that other spiritual persons have also been able to recognize and acknowledge this concept. However, I have not read any of it carefully enough, I just skimmed through a few things, so please don't take those thoughts seriously, they're just theories at the moment. There is lots of analysis to be done.

Check these out:

"Anurag Sagar: Guru Kabir's "Ocean of Love", is one of many sacred texts composed and used by the Dharamdasi Branch of Kabir Panth and Sant Mat -- the Sant Dharam Das line of Masters (Sant Satgurus). The Anurag Sagar is a volume of the "Kabir Sagar" Series ("Ocean of Kabir"), a collection of several Hindi-language volumes devoted to the teachings of Guru Kabir and Sant Dharam Das."

"The Book of Anurag Sagar (Ocean of Love), a Volume of the Kabir Sagar (Ocean of Kabir), one of several scriptures used by the Sant Dharam Das line of Masters"

This guy is claiming in the video that Bhagat Kabeer ji took Guru Nanak Sahib to Sachkhnad and Guru Nanak Sahib accepts that Bhagat Kabeer Sahib is God.

He is saying "Nanak is dhoora(dust) of charan and Kabir is Puran Guru"

All should watch the whole video.

DasamSarblohGranth ji you should clearify the reason why you have posted this video.

Gurdeep Singh Johal Veer Jee,

thanks for the information! I posted the video so that people on this website could see for themselves what is written in these texts and what their followers are promoting/spreading.

Even though we may not like what is written/promoted, we can still keep our eyes open and try and find something within these texts that might be related to Sikhi or open up a historical part of Sikhi.

For example, many people deny that Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Jee met Bhagat Kabir Jee, and many people insist that they have met.

So, these texts could be useful to maybe clear up those historical doubts.

Obviously, there can't be too much trust put in these texts, as there is probably a lot of stuff added by other people...but it doesn't hurt to just read/explore it.

That's why I wrote in my first post in this topic:

However, I have not read any of it carefully enough, I just skimmed through a few things, so please don't take those thoughts seriously, they're just theories at the moment. There is lots of analysis to be done.

WJKK WJKF G

Do anyone know about 'Anuraag Saagar' which is claimed to be written by Bhagat Kabir Ji?? I only know it is not included in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Is it according to Guru Granth Sahib Ji?? Is it true that it was written by Bhagat Kabir Ji?? And what is the central meaning of this Bani??

Thankyou

This book should just be an extra inspirational read.

It is NOT gurmat and only the appropriate gurmat material was included by Guruji and we should pay attention to the gurbani material and not the author.

As far as I know, Guru Nanak Ji had the affinity for Kabirji because of his gurmat attitude.

However, when sikhs go away from the core and start focusing on the other work by bhagats and sheikhs is when problems arise.

We have to remember that there was many bhagats contributions and Guruji only include the one's that were \gurmat and were in line with the rest of bani. They left out much of the other poetry work which is exactly what anurag sagar is.

Along with this there are also many Kabirji dorahs that ae not included, but these make good inspirational reading but they are still NOT gurbani.

I'm pretty sure there has been a few babey shabey deras set up on the basis of the anurag sagar to make the followers think that they are from a special lineage of sikhs.....etc.... SO I would be careful !! :biggrin2: