Aliens?

Khalistani187

Ive had this question puzzle me for so many years nd still ive never really got a proper answer for this ! What does sikhism say about Extraterrestrial life? Are aliens visiting earth ? We cant believe tht were the only dominant species in the universe! Ive watched alot of shows on discovery channel and a bunch of other channels, done alot of research on this subject online via internet, youtube! Trust me when i mean alot ive done alot! I know the governments hiding alot and what about abduction cases ppl seem to get abducted and no one can really do anything about it. I mean what does the shri guru granth sahib say on this or if any of the gurus touched on this topic ? I know im all over the place but plz can some one shed some light over this shady topic ? Thanks in advance !

Yes, sikhism does not deny the existence of other worlds and creations.

We believe that the work and limits of God are way beyond our comprehension and we will never be able to determine.

I mean the Sun is a star and the immediate planets in the solar system are influenced by it.

We are so so far away from the other stars that to get there and be as close to them as we are to the sun is just not foreseeable in this lifetime !

So these other stars or Suns will have other planets determined by it's sun and in orbit !

In my opinion, we have aliens on other planets that are far advanced and are looking at us thinking ''Is there alens on Earth-that blue and white planet that sends all those poisonous gases out ????''

They will then come here to hunt us for destroying and messing up the balance of the universe !!

In my opinion this is what we should be worried about instead of worrrying if they exist or not.

There is a sakhi of Guru Nanak Dev ji and he was with a quazi's son that asked similar questions in Baghdad-I think!

Apparently Guruji astral travelled and showed the quazi these other worlds and people and they even bought back some prashad !!!

There are quite a few references just starting with japji sahib that talk about many other worlds and many lifeforms.

If you really want to see these planets and worlds then you can if you meditate and do simran quite hard.

Personally, I have no interest to do that yet, as I have enough as it is trying to become gurmukh as the target gets further and furthe away the closer you get.

So, I reckon I will be busy all my life trying to reach this target of 'Gurmukh'. !!

Yes, sikhism does not deny the existence of other worlds and creations.

We believe that the work and limits of God are way beyond our comprehension and we will never be able to determine.

I mean the Sun is a star and the immediate planets in the solar system are influenced by it.

We are so so far away from the other stars that to get there and be as close to them as we are to the sun is just not foreseeable in this lifetime !

So these other stars or Suns will have other planets determined by it's sun and in orbit !

In my opinion, we have aliens on other planets that are far advanced and are looking at us thinking ''Is there alens on Earth-that blue and white planet that sends all those poisonous gases out ????''

They will then come here to hunt us for destroying and messing up the balance of the universe !!

In my opinion this is what we should be worried about instead of worrrying if they exist or not.

There is a sakhi of Guru Nanak Dev ji and he was with a quazi's son that asked similar questions in Baghdad-I think!

Apparently Guruji astral travelled and showed the quazi these other worlds and people and they even bought back some prashad !!!

If you look into Japji sahib just to start with then all the tuks and shabad lines starting with 'Kaytay' are with regards to so many life forms, so many worlds, so many languages, so many rulers....etc..etc...

If you really want to see these planets and worlds then you can if you meditate and do simran quite hard.

Personally, I have no interest to do that yet, as I have enough as it is trying to become gurmukh as the target gets further and furthe away the closer you get.

So, I reckon I will be busy all my life trying to reach this target of 'Gurmukh'. !!

Thanks for the reply! But if you watch this video ull have a better understanding of aliens being on this planet also habiting the moon with credible sources from astronauts who walked the moon talking bout wat they saw in space! I mean dont aliens have to follow the path of god aswel ? Sikhism talks just abit but does not go in full detail!

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=WlLN_Jcg1pc

Why care so much about aliens lol...They can be sitting right next to us but what is it benifiting us?Are they gonna take us to sachkhand?Are they gonna wake me up at Amrit vela?

Just become a good gursikh and stop worrying about aliens lol.

Guest hevfihv

Thanks for the reply! But if you watch this video ull have a better understanding of aliens being on this planet also habiting the moon with credible sources from astronauts who walked the moon talking bout wat they saw in space! I mean dont aliens have to follow the path of god aswel ? Sikhism talks just abit but does not go in full detail!

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=WlLN_Jcg1pc

No one has ever been to the moon bro. i have also studied all this its all fake the moon landing is fake

USA in world w2 faked the moon landing to scare russia in thinking there technology is advance

Alien they exist but we dont need to worry about them

• 8 years later...
Guest Biri Kharoud

Yes Gurbani says and believes in extraterrestrial life on countless planets and Gurbani says it infinite creation of infinite creator. There Te much more but I love to share a few lines from Gurbani

ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਜੀਆ ਪੁਰੀਆ ਲੋਆ ਆਕਾਰਾ ਆਕਾਰ 

“There are beings and creatures in the water and on the land, in the worlds and universes, form upon form.”

(Ang 466)

ਕੇਤੀਆ ਕਰਮ ਭੂਮੀ ਮੇਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੇਤੇ ਧੂ ਉਪਦੇਸ 

“So many worlds and lands for working out karma. So very many lessons to be learned!”

(Ang 7)

ਆਸਣੁ ਲੋਇ ਲੋਇ ਭੰਡਾਰ 

aasan lo-ay lo-ay bhandaar.

On world after world are His Seats of Authority and His Storehouses.

ਕੇਤੇ ਇੰਦ ਚੰਦ ਸੂਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੇਤੇ ਮੰਡਲ ਦੇਸ 

kaytay ind chand soor kaytay kaytay mandal days.

So many Indras, so many moons and suns, so many worlds and lands.

•••••

ਤਿਥੈ ਖੰਡ ਮੰਡਲ ਵਰਭੰਡ 

tithai khand mandal varbhand.

There are planets, solar systems and galaxies.

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਕਥੈ  ਅੰਤ  ਅੰਤ 

jay ko kathai ta ant na ant.

If one speaks of them, there is no limit, no end.

ਤਿਥੈ ਲੋਅ ਲੋਅ ਆਕਾਰ 

tithai lo-a lo-a aakaar.

There are worlds upon worlds of His Creation.

ਜਿਵ ਜਿਵ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਤਿਵੈ ਤਿਵ ਕਾਰ 

jiv jiv hukam tivai tiv kaar.

As He commands, so they exist.

ਵੇਖੈ ਵਿਗਸੈ ਕਰਿ ਵੀਚਾਰੁ 

vaykhai vigsai kar veechaar.

He watches over all, and contemplating the creation, He rejoices.

ਨਾਨਕ ਕਥਨਾ ਕਰੜਾ ਸਾਰੁ ੩੭॥

naanak kathnaa karrhaa saar. ||37||

O Nanak, to describe this is as hard as steel! ||37||

••••••

ਧਰਤੀ ਹੋਰੁ ਪਰੈ ਹੋਰੁ ਹੋਰੁ 

Dhartee hor parai hor hor.

So many worlds beyond this world-so very many!

•••••

ਕੀਤਾ ਪਸਾਉ ਏਕੋ ਕਵਾਉ 

keetaa pasaa-o ayko kavaa-o.

You created the vast expanse of the Universe with One Word! (Sound) (Wave)

ਤਿਸ ਤੇ ਹੋਏ ਲਖ ਦਰੀਆਉ 

tis tay ho-ay lakh daree-aa-o.

Hundreds of thousands and millions of rivers of (Matter, stars, suns, moons) began to flow.

ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਕਵਣ ਕਹਾ ਵੀਚਾਰੁ 

kudrat kavan kahaa veechaar.

How can Your Creative Potency be described?

•••••

ਅਸੰਖ ਨਾਵ ਅਸੰਖ ਥਾਵ 

asaNkh naav asaNkh thaav.

Countless names, countless places.

ਅਗੰਮ ਅਗੰਮ ਅਸੰਖ ਲੋਅ 

agamm agamm asaNkh lo-a.

Inaccessible, unapproachable, countless celestial realms.

ਅਸੰਖ ਕਹਹਿ ਸਿਰਿ ਭਾਰੁ ਹੋਇ 

asaNkh kehahi sir bhaar ho-ay.

Even to call them countless is to carry the weight on your head.

•••••

Ang-1283

ਖੰਡ ਪਤਾਲ ਅਸੰਖ ਮੈ ਗਣਤ  ਹੋਈ 

There are countless worlds and nether regions; I cannot calculate their number.

•••••••

ਤਿਥੈ ਭਗਤ ਵਸਹਿ ਕੇ ਲੋਅ 

The devotees of many worlds dwell there (SGGS 8).

I heard Gurbani says that there Are planets where life is like animals and on many planets life is very brainiac and there are planets where life is completely spiritual and there are infinite types of life in the universe. 

I am researching Guru Granth Sahib

Satnaam Waheguru ?

On 11/24/2021 at 1:42 PM, Guest Biri Kharoud said:

Yes Gurbani says and believes in extraterrestrial life on countless planets and Gurbani says it infinite creation of infinite creator. There Te much more but I love to share a few lines from Gurbani

“There are beings and creatures in the water and on the land, in the worlds and universes, form upon form.”

(Ang 466)

“So many worlds and lands for working out karma. So very many lessons to be learned!”

(Ang 7)

ਆਸਣੁ ਲੋਇ ਲੋਇ ਭੰਡਾਰ 

•••••

ਤਿਥੈ ਖੰਡ ਮੰਡਲ ਵਰਭੰਡ 

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਕਥੈ  ਅੰਤ  ਅੰਤ 

ਤਿਥੈ ਲੋਅ ਲੋਅ ਆਕਾਰ 

tithai lo-a lo-a aakaar.

ਵੇਖੈ ਵਿਗਸੈ ਕਰਿ ਵੀਚਾਰੁ 

ਨਾਨਕ ਕਥਨਾ ਕਰੜਾ ਸਾਰੁ ੩੭॥

••••••

ਧਰਤੀ ਹੋਰੁ ਪਰੈ ਹੋਰੁ ਹੋਰੁ 

•••••

ਕੀਤਾ ਪਸਾਉ ਏਕੋ ਕਵਾਉ 

ਤਿਸ ਤੇ ਹੋਏ ਲਖ ਦਰੀਆਉ 

Hundreds of thousands and millions of rivers of (Matter, stars, suns, moons) began to flow.

ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਕਵਣ ਕਹਾ ਵੀਚਾਰੁ 

•••••

ਅਸੰਖ ਨਾਵ ਅਸੰਖ ਥਾਵ 

ਅਗੰਮ ਅਗੰਮ ਅਸੰਖ ਲੋਅ 

agamm agamm asaNkh lo-a.

ਅਸੰਖ ਕਹਹਿ ਸਿਰਿ ਭਾਰੁ ਹੋਇ 

•••••

Ang-1283

•••••••

ਤਿਥੈ ਭਗਤ ਵਸਹਿ ਕੇ ਲੋਅ 

I heard Gurbani says that there Are planets where life is like animals and on many planets life is very brainiac and there are planets where life is completely spiritual and there are infinite types of life in the universe. 

Satnaam Waheguru ?

On 11/24/2021 at 1:42 PM, Guest Biri Kharoud said:

(Ang 466)

(Ang 7)

ਆਸਣੁ ਲੋਇ ਲੋਇ ਭੰਡਾਰ 

•••••

ਤਿਥੈ ਖੰਡ ਮੰਡਲ ਵਰਭੰਡ 

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਕਥੈ  ਅੰਤ  ਅੰਤ 

ਤਿਥੈ ਲੋਅ ਲੋਅ ਆਕਾਰ 

tithai lo-a lo-a aakaar.

ਵੇਖੈ ਵਿਗਸੈ ਕਰਿ ਵੀਚਾਰੁ 

ਨਾਨਕ ਕਥਨਾ ਕਰੜਾ ਸਾਰੁ ੩੭॥

••••••

ਧਰਤੀ ਹੋਰੁ ਪਰੈ ਹੋਰੁ ਹੋਰੁ 

•••••

ਕੀਤਾ ਪਸਾਉ ਏਕੋ ਕਵਾਉ 

ਤਿਸ ਤੇ ਹੋਏ ਲਖ ਦਰੀਆਉ 

ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਕਵਣ ਕਹਾ ਵੀਚਾਰੁ 

•••••

ਅਸੰਖ ਨਾਵ ਅਸੰਖ ਥਾਵ 

ਅਗੰਮ ਅਗੰਮ ਅਸੰਖ ਲੋਅ 

agamm agamm asaNkh lo-a.

ਅਸੰਖ ਕਹਹਿ ਸਿਰਿ ਭਾਰੁ ਹੋਇ 

•••••

Ang-1283

•••••••

ਤਿਥੈ ਭਗਤ ਵਸਹਿ ਕੇ ਲੋਅ 

Satnaam Waheguru ?

As Luckysingh (an avid poster back in the day) said above, in a creation so vast as His, there will be other beings in existance. To think we are the only ones would be extremely arrogant. 

On 3/11/2013 at 6:13 AM, Khalistani187 said:

Ive had this question puzzle me for so many years nd still ive never really got a proper answer for this ! What does sikhism say about Extraterrestrial life? Are aliens visiting earth ? We cant believe tht were the only dominant species in the universe! Ive watched alot of shows on discovery channel and a bunch of other channels, done alot of research on this subject online via internet, youtube! Trust me when i mean alot ive done alot! I know the governments hiding alot and what about abduction cases ppl seem to get abducted and no one can really do anything about it. I mean what does the shri guru granth sahib say on this or if any of the gurus touched on this topic ? I know im all over the place but plz can some one shed some light over this shady topic ? Thanks in advance !

‘Aliens’ exist but I don’t see any reason for them to visit Earth

21 hours ago, Premi5 said:

‘Aliens’ exist but I don’t see any reason for them to visit Earth

They destroyed their home planet..noo..they desire our women!...hmm..their living ships require gold to regenerate!...they like hiking and the outdoors..the brochure just reads avoid humans at all costs, make sure your sim suit is functioning at all times and if they trap you in conversation just pretend you're a selfish, ignorant, pos and the voice translator will do the rest. 

11541056.jpg.c521c03994bb023eafe6d171d5d7a420.jpg