Sign in to follow this  
pashanks

Sikh/Hindu relationship-marriage

:unsure2: :unsure2:

dear problems are alot but the love is one and meaning of love is (even u didnt get him/her still love and try to make him/her happy everytime )

i have totly different prob from u but i can understand ures prob too

in my case i love her from past 6 years but i tell her in this 2014 first she think about it but she is devoted to krshna g and i respect it alot beacause i am a sikh and i beleive that god is one but she doesnt love me still i am wth her and helping her every single time even if i know she have a bf or she dont care about me still i will do same :smile2: :smile2:

so if u both love each other dont worry just keep praying and love each other

• Like 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

There is no scope for interfaith marriage in a Gurdwara.

it happens quite often

That is good that it does happen because only an ad karaj is for Sikhs and if Sikh and marrying a Hindu get married in a hinda place not sikh place

Edited by stingers12

That is good that it does happen because only an ad karaj is for Sikhs and if Sikh and marrying a Hindu get married in a hinda place not sikh place

sorry but i don't understand what you've wrote

2 hours ago, alex090 said:

Hindu and Sikh couple can get married, why are you discussion more about this topic.

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

Anand Kaaraj is only for Gursikhs, not for people of other religions.

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

Thank you for your answer.

I don't know your Anand Kaaraj Gursikhs ji, But i respect to everyone and thank you.

Hi.

Sikh against and other Caste/ religion for? This is extremely common... It's ALWAYS the Sikh parents going against. NEVER the other side's parents.

First of all, Sikh parents who do not teach Gurmat at home and expect their adult kids to follow Sikhi? THIS is what you face with. No paat, no Sakhis, no nothing to your kid toddlers, no katha - AND the excuse of "What will others think of us?" Honey! (am refering to such Sikh Parents) what will Akaal Purkh say once you die? No paat, no gurmat, no Sakhi - NOW u expect yer kids to obey??? LET YOUR KIDS LIVE THEIR LIFE!!! OF COURSE! If you do all that n yer adult kids don't follow Sikhi? YOU TRIED. You have the audacity to say you tried. Oh, and as far as "What will others say/ society say?" LOL U really think society / closed ones have not spoken behind your back????

BACK TO TOPIC! Best thing to do, you guys should go ahead with marriage his parents will come around... They always do.

On 3/14/2013 at 7:36 AM, 13Mirch said:
On 3/14/2013 at 7:27 AM, doctor_mani said:

Converting to Sikhi from Hinduism may not be straight forward as you think. Are you ready to denounce rituals, idol worship, Tilak wearing and etc? In practical terms this conversion may mean an entirely new way of life which you may not be so familiar with.

That quote "Sikhs and Hindus are brothers" is a pretty big lie as there is nothing fundamentally similar in both panths.

so true ! Kisi da kinna vi karlo ,koi chete nai rakhda !