Sign in to follow this  
pashanks

Sikh/Hindu relationship-marriage

:unsure2: :unsure2:

dear problems are alot but the love is one and meaning of love is (even u didnt get him/her still love and try to make him/her happy everytime )

i have totly different prob from u but i can understand ures prob too

in my case i love her from past 6 years but i tell her in this 2014 first she think about it but she is devoted to krshna g and i respect it alot beacause i am a sikh and i beleive that god is one but she doesnt love me still i am wth her and helping her every single time even if i know she have a bf or she dont care about me still i will do same :smile2: :smile2:

so if u both love each other dont worry just keep praying and love each other

• Like 1

There is no scope for interfaith marriage in a Gurdwara.

it happens quite often

That is good that it does happen because only an ad karaj is for Sikhs and if Sikh and marrying a Hindu get married in a hinda place not sikh place

Edited by stingers12

That is good that it does happen because only an ad karaj is for Sikhs and if Sikh and marrying a Hindu get married in a hinda place not sikh place

sorry but i don't understand what you've wrote

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• shaving is the simply WORST thing you could do as apart from busting your amrit  you will also cut finer hair causing thicker , longer regrowth . Try to control your blood sugar by PCOS diet , reduce /eliminate dairy and processed foods as extra xenoestrogens and mammalian estrogen will make your body create more androgens and create more male like hairs . https://thekindlife.com/blog/2013/04/treat-pcos-polycystic-ovarian-syndrome-with-vegan-plant-based-diet/ if you sort out your diet the hair will normalise , drinking peppermint tea daily will help also
    • Shame on you for being excessively sensitive like a wilting flower. 
    • What point are  you trying to make?  Do you think that Gurbani contradicts itself? On the one hand it says that we are not Hindus (or Muslims). Given the fact that that line says "my body and breath belong to Allah and Raam", do you think that that means that, here, Allah and Ram are two distinct gods, and they hold a 50-50 percent stake in your body and breath? All that the line means is that Guru ji is saying that there's only one God, call him Allah or Ram, whatever. And he owns my body and breath. In no sense does the line negate the earlier line that we are neither Muslims or Hindus.
    • Seriously? I would say most of the white people becoming Hindu and Buddhist are not big intellectuals. They just hear something on the surface level from some Hindu/Buddhist preacher and latch on to this. By "tolerant and peaceful" do you mean the violent eradication of Buddhists from India by Hindus? Or you violent attempted eradication of Muslims from Buddhist countries like Thailand and Sri Lanka?

Important Information

Terms of Use