SGPC and RSS published a book full with disrespect of Sikh Guru Sahib's and false history

As for the RSS , Brahmin matt is alive and well in the Punjab and increasing. So many educated people are going to Astrologers and watching Hocus Pocus TV programmes coming on Indian TV. Yet very few know of their religion or history. Most of the youth cannot even name the Guru Sahibs names but know all about the latest haircuts. Its time we went out and told the population about the Sikh religion, just as happened at the time of the Gurus when the Gurus sent missionaries out around the Punjab and India.

I cant say about india, but here in england, we cannot, i repeat cannot, progress, until the England born Sikhs take control of parchar in the gurdwaras.

The elder generation or lets say most of those from india, have lost it. they are going in the wrong direction, are very petty and hankari. They think that they are owed committee positions. They are the biggest threat to the future of Sikhi in the uk at the moment.

I dont know about going out and telling the population like Guru Sahib did, i dont think that the younger Sikhs age (16-30) have got the guts to do this, they are very weak and the strong ones are far too few. most of the sikh youths inc amritdharis i have met locally are a complete waste of time.

Isn't day and night news funded by Congress...? That explains a lot. Do you know Baldev Sirsa is a anti-Dasam guy?

It is a congress funded channel. I do not know when issue is resolved as case is old one why baldev sirsa is raising

a dead issue.