Pakhandi "Baba" Narayan Bhajan. Ultimate Beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Shaib Ji Maharaj..

Sevadar01

I can't understand how can he touch Guru Sahib's saroop with bare head. I mean, thats no maryada now, is it? If people behind him have their heads covered, why not this guy?

No bhaji, its not maryada, but its our duty to inform, not attack. I see many people at local gurdwara all doing things in disrespect of Guru Granth Sahib.

Prachar and investigation. Find out why and get to the bottom of this. Hindus thinking they are Sikhs is nothing new. Shows their insecurity.

maybe they have sharda and prem for Gurbani?

Veer Jee, didn't you get the memo? He's Sant, Mahapursh, Brahmgianee......but most of all..."Satguru Jai Samadha Sain Baba Narayan Bhajan".

I am shocked that people in this topic are sympathizing with him and his followers.

he is not calling himself Satguru, the person who founded the dera is the one they give that title to. He is called Sain only, like how Sant is common in Panjab.

No-one is sympathizing with anything here. We (or I) simple have a differing way of how to go about teaching these people about protocols involving Guru Saroop.

No bhaji, its not maryada, but its our duty to inform, not attack. I see many people at local gurdwara all doing things in disrespect of Guru Granth Sahib.

maybe they have sharda and prem for Gurbani?he is not calling himself Satguru, the person who founded the dera is the one they give that title to. He is called Sain only, like how Sant is common in Panjab.

No-one is sympathizing with anything here. We (or I) simple have a differing way of how to go about teaching these people about protocols involving Guru Saroop.

Does sharda and prem mean continually clubbing just about everyone in the world as "Hindu?"

Does sharda and prem mean continually clubbing just about everyone in the world as "Hindu?"

So what if they do? thats their ignorance. These Sindhi Sikhs are not your average hindustani hindus either. Whereas the hindus in hindustan mock Aad Guru Sahib, these worship Aad Guru Sahib.

The Dera mukhi, IMO, is an example to us all, in erring in ignorance, he has opened himself to be shown the way to increase respect for Aad Guru Sahib.

If more Tat parchaar was done there, these people would come even closer to Sikh Panth.

Fair Play. Takes a big person to put their hand up and say they were wrong. Especially when they are regarded so highlighly by their own people. Waheguru !!!!

Also like to add , NO ONE is bigger than Sri Guru Granth Shaib Ji Maharaj !!

Sometimes, just sometimes, things don't appear as black and white as we'd like to presume. At least this individual has shown himself to be above the fake Babehs in Indian Panjab who goad Sikhs from behind the walls of their fortified compounds. As for his credentials as a holy man this is the first time I've heard of him, so I suppose the onus is on him to continue behaving himself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...