IS THIS FROM BLUE STAR

Words boost people and up lift the fighters, but its not enough to take on a army which what the Singh done.

Had Gen Shahbeg Singh not been on the scene it could have been a walk over for the other side.

As soon as the army entered they were met with shots from Singhs from below, the army expected fire shot to come from above or the same level.

Shots from below are again signs of gurrila war fare, which is what Gen Shahbegh Singh was known for.

After Blue star, ex army and Police did come on the other side and Join Singhs, Gen Labh Singh comes is one. They provided weapons and training.

There some unique Singhs who didnt need training, who were very good fighters, Like Bhai Monochaarl and Sukdev Singh Babbar, sure theres more but these come to mind.

Thats Operation Black Thunder. This pic was posted on here before also.

Though so as well, I read an interview with KPS Gill where he said Ak-47 didn't come into Punjab until after 86 or 87 he said I think. Before that it was mostly older rifles looted from armories as police in india are limited to .308s from brit times no?

I notice in older photos it is rifles or shotguns.

Though so as well, I read an interview with KPS Gill where he said Ak-47 didn't come into Punjab until after 86 or 87 he said I think. Before that it was mostly older rifles looted from armories as police in india are limited to .308s from brit times no?

I notice in older photos it is rifles or shotguns.

That doesn't seem so true, look at the pic I've attached.

In the presence of Jathedar Sant Jee, an AK47. ;)

post-39532-0-27220700-1363636226_thumb.p