HISTORICAL OCCURENCES AT DELHI GURDWARAS FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS

DSGj

I've been listening to the kirtan programmes from Delhi gurughars for the past week or so (on the radio), and they are absolutely wonderful. I heard a shabad today which touched me deeply, I'll try and get hold of the link to share.

TODAY WAS GIANI GURDEV SINGH JEE AND OTHER SINGHS IN ORANGE DASTAARS for Asa Dee Vaar Keertan (also singing Guru Gobind SIngh Jee Shabads, as Holla Mohalla is coming) :biggrin2: Sangat loved it!

The whole atmosphere has changed in Delhi Gurdwaras, for the better.

Too bad a few missionary supporting katha-vaachaks have not been removed yet, like Bhai Amrik Singh Chandigarh who gives slight hints on missionary mentality if you listen carefully.

GPS Veer Jee, you are correct that Gulshaan used to do "Katha" there, but since SGPC takeover, I believe he has not done Katha yet. But then again, Bhai Amrik Singh just got his fist turn during SGPC rule yesterday and today..so let's see who else comes in the following weeks.

TODAY WAS GIANI GURDEV SINGH JEE AND OTHER SINGHS IN ORANGE DASTAARS for Asa Dee Vaar Keertan (also singing Guru Gobind SIngh Jee Shabads, as Holla Mohalla is coming) :biggrin2: Sangat loved it!

I'm afraid I don't know the names of the Gianis performing kirtan but their voices are definitely familiar as I've heard them many times previously. You are right bro, there's a great vibe at Delhi gurughars when certain kathavachaks and kirtanis have been performing on stage.

UPDATE: I was able to download the 2 videos of Giani Sher Singh Jee Ambala at Bangla Sahib doing Katha today (March 18, 2013). I'll try and upload it, or maybe I can send it to one of you, and you can upload it, thanks.

Also other programs which have taken place in Delhi Gurdwaras recently:

veerji can u plz upload giani sher singh ji di katha?