Sign in to follow this  
DSGj

HISTORICAL OCCURENCES AT DELHI GURDWARAS FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS

I AM SO HAPPY TO TELL YOU....TODAY HISTORY WAS MADE!!!!!!

When I turned on the TV.....Guess who I saw doing Katha at Bangla Sahib???

GIANI SHER SINGH AMBALA!!!!!!!!

VAHIGURU!!!!!!!!

These past few weeks have been very amazing in Delhi Gurdwaras

• Bhai Pinderpal Singh Jee did Katha there
  • Bhai Jasvant Singh Parvana Jee did Katha there
  • Giani Sher Singh Ambala Jee did Katha there
  • Bhai Balbir Singh Jee did Keertan there
  • Darbar Sahib Granthi did Katha there
  • other Panthic Parchaaraks and Keertania did Katha and Keertan there

This is further proof that it's all politics when people try and make blanket statements and say that SGPC is RSS, Jathedars are RSS, Badal is RSS, Makkar is RSS, etc.

Reminds me of how Darshan and Dhunda call everyone RSS as well....hmm....

The biggest RSS is GONE. That was Sarna/Missionaries/Darshan/Kala-Afghana.....they are gone from Delhi Gurdwaras!!! It was only because of Sarna that they became famous in the first place. RSS and Sarna did massive advertisement and promotion of RSS agents (missionaries).

Those who say that missionaries don't cause divisions in Sangat.....how come none of you haters have any answer when I ask that why are missionaries silent on Sarna's faults and major disgraceful acts committed in Delhi Gurdwaras, like Lakhi Shah Vanjara Hall for example?

Also, the same missionaries speak against Bhai Pinderpal Singh Jee, Giani Sant Singh Maskeen Jee, Bhai Balbir Singh (stopped him from doing Keertan), etc.

Sarna/Darshan/Missionaries are the biggest Sangat dividers and trouble makers....PERIOD.

Here is the link to listen to the Katha:

http://gurbani.co/katha_bs.php

^ It comes in two parts. To get to the second part, in the player click on the upwards facing arrow with the line underneath it and click on #2.

^If someone could record it somehow, it would be great, because this is historical and rare moment. Please put it on youtube!

Thanks!

VAHIGURU.

• Like 4

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

UPDATE: I was able to download the 2 videos of Giani Sher Singh Jee Ambala at Bangla Sahib doing Katha today (March 18, 2013). I'll try and upload it, or maybe I can send it to one of you, and you can upload it, thanks.

Also other programs which have taken place in Delhi Gurdwaras recently:

Sukhmani Sewa Society is organizing a Gurmat Kirtan Samagam on occasion
of to its 16th anniverssary, at Gurdwara Shri Guru Singh Sabha,
Nanakpura Delhi. Following are the details:

05:30-07:30am Pathh Shri Sukhmani Sahib

07:30-10:00am Kirtan Shri Asa Ki Vaar by Bhai Surinder Singh Ji Jodhpuri

10:00-11:15am Gurmat Vichar - Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji

11:15am-12:15pm Bhai Tejinder Singh Ji, Khanne Wale

12:15-01:30pm Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji Kanpuri

Sabh aaye deedare bakhsho jio. Samagam will be broadcasted LIVE on http://www.Baani.Net

Sachkhand Hajuri Khalsa Jatha and samuh sadh sangat is organizing a
Gurmat kirtan samagam at Gurdwara Dera Sant Nirma Ashram - Shiv Nagar,
Jail Road - Delhi, on Mar 16th, 2013. Following are the details:

06:30-07:00pm Sodar Shri Rehras Sahib

07:00-07:30pm Hajuri Aarti-Aarta

07:30-08:15pm Bhai Jagdeep Singh Ji Rajewal, Shri Harimandir Sahib

08:15-09:15pm Bhai Baljeet Singh Ji Gurmeet Singh Ji Namdhari

09:15-10:00pm Giani Sher Singh Ji, G: Manji Sahib - Ambala

10:00:11:00pm Bhai Inderjeet Singh Ji, Shri Harimandir Sahib Ji

Sabh aaye deedare bakhsho jio. Samagam will be broadcasted LIVE on http://www.Baani.Net

Edited by DasamSarblohGranth
  • Like 3

Giani Sher Singh Jee Ambala did Katha again today at Bangla Sahib in the morning (March 19, 2013).

Today was his last day. He did Katha on 3 days including today. So that means from March 17-19, 2013.

I have today's recording and the 18th as well. I missed March 17, hopefully that is somewhere out there.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add in....

the Sangat absolutely loved him :smile2:

• Like 1

Waheguru........ isn't it amazing........One of my fav giani ji.....he is amazing............

can u plz plz upload dese videoz.........

wish i could have watched it...

it feels so good...

Good riddance from manmat being preached from there by

Gurbachan singh Panwan

Sarbjit dhunhda

Harjinder sabhra ( Ex cop)

Sometimes harinder alwar

Paramjit Sarna got defeated because of promoting blasphemy of Ragi darshan. He got what he deserved.

• Like 1

Bhai Amrik Singh Jee Chandigarh Valey did Katha today at Bangla Sahib.

Looks like SGPC hasn't removed him and a few others yet.

Bhai Amrik Singh Jee Chandigarh Valey did Katha today at Bangla Sahib.

Looks like SGPC hasn't removed him and a few others yet.

Is he not a notorious missionary who does katha in Canada also? Giani shivteg singh is still there.It will take time to purge them and remove missionary stalls from Gurudwara premises.

Edited by GPS

Is he not a notorious missionary who does katha in Canada also? Giani shivteg singh is still there.It will take time to purge them and remove missionary stalls from Gurudwara premises.

Yes, you are absolutely right Veer Jee.

I heard there is another missionary and a notorious one , Gurbux Singh gulshan from uK, who does katha from Bangla sahib routinely.

Is it correct? he is the most dangerous one like a snake.

He did katha at Stockton Gurudwara sahib in this january and ridiculed Naam simran.He also advised sangat it is OK to eat meat.

sangat should write to SGPC not to allow him to do katha there and at times he did katha from manji sahib also. I objected to this to SGPC. We have to expose such characters.

I've been listening to the kirtan programmes from Delhi gurughars for the past week or so (on the radio), and they are absolutely wonderful. I heard a shabad today which touched me deeply, I'll try and get hold of the link to share.

I've been listening to the kirtan programmes from Delhi gurughars for the past week or so (on the radio), and they are absolutely wonderful. I heard a shabad today which touched me deeply, I'll try and get hold of the link to share.

TODAY WAS GIANI GURDEV SINGH JEE AND OTHER SINGHS IN ORANGE DASTAARS for Asa Dee Vaar Keertan (also singing Guru Gobind SIngh Jee Shabads, as Holla Mohalla is coming) :biggrin2: Sangat loved it!

The whole atmosphere has changed in Delhi Gurdwaras, for the better.

Too bad a few missionary supporting katha-vaachaks have not been removed yet, like Bhai Amrik Singh Chandigarh who gives slight hints on missionary mentality if you listen carefully.

GPS Veer Jee, you are correct that Gulshaan used to do "Katha" there, but since SGPC takeover, I believe he has not done Katha yet. But then again, Bhai Amrik Singh just got his fist turn during SGPC rule yesterday and today..so let's see who else comes in the following weeks.

• Like 2

TODAY WAS GIANI GURDEV SINGH JEE AND OTHER SINGHS IN ORANGE DASTAARS for Asa Dee Vaar Keertan (also singing Guru Gobind SIngh Jee Shabads, as Holla Mohalla is coming) :biggrin2: Sangat loved it!

I'm afraid I don't know the names of the Gianis performing kirtan but their voices are definitely familiar as I've heard them many times previously. You are right bro, there's a great vibe at Delhi gurughars when certain kathavachaks and kirtanis have been performing on stage.

UPDATE: I was able to download the 2 videos of Giani Sher Singh Jee Ambala at Bangla Sahib doing Katha today (March 18, 2013). I'll try and upload it, or maybe I can send it to one of you, and you can upload it, thanks.

Also other programs which have taken place in Delhi Gurdwaras recently:

veerji can u plz upload giani sher singh ji di katha?