"Top 100" Sikhs

Pyara

http://www.thesikh100.com/

Someones done "top 100" list of Sikhs. Accordingly this is supposed to be the most powerful and influential Sikhs in the world today...

Maybe I'm looking too hard for the Sikhs I believe have been the most influential in the last year or so

I can't find the high profile parcharaks such as Giani Pinderpal Singh, Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwala, Baba Baljit Singh Dadusahib, Dr Sukhpreet Singh Udoke, Giani Thakur Singh on the list. The well known kirtaniya such as Bhai Niranjan Singh, Rangila etc are missing. Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana is missing...Baba Fauja Singh the runner is missing...Bhai Balbir Singh Bains of SOPW is missing...Gurmail S Kandola Sikh Council UK is missing....even the contemporary likes of Davinder Bal of Sikh Channel, the Singh Twins, Kanwar Singh Dhillon (Art of Punjab), the Singh who started Vismaad are missing...

http://www.thesikh100.com/

Someones done "top 100" list of Sikhs. Accordingly this is supposed to be the most powerful and influential Sikhs in the world today...

Maybe I'm looking too hard for the Sikhs I believe have been the most influential in the last year or so

I can't find the high profile parcharaks such as Giani Pinderpal Singh, Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwala, Baba Baljit Singh Dadusahib, Dr Sukhpreet Singh Udoke, Giani Thakur Singh on the list. The well known kirtaniya such as Bhai Niranjan Singh, Rangila etc are missing. Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana is missing...Baba Fauja Singh the runner is missing...Bhai Balbir Singh Bains of SOPW is missing...Gurmail S Kandola Sikh Council UK is missing....even the contemporary likes of Davinder Bal of Sikh Channel, the Singh Twins, Kanwar Singh Dhillon (Art of Punjab), the Singh who started Vismaad are missing...

It is wrong to rank sikhs, we are all lowest of low.

PS. Should I have heard of the people you have mentioned, what are they known for? Only Fauja Singh rings a bell :stupidme:

Interesting, but in general - pakwaas. Just look at the chamcha who is number one! Fair enough to have a cricketer, by why not Bishen S Bedi who influences the cricket world more than any other individual alive today? Some deserved souls, but lists like these are made to suit agendas of those who created them.