Dastaar for girls

Gurpreet14

Bhagta ki chal nirali, chal nirali bhagta keri, bikham marag chalna..

lab lobh ahankar taj trisna, bahut nahi bolna...

khannioh tikhi valoh niki, et marag jana..

JUST DO IT AS U DID DURING AT TIME OF AMRIT

Yup need to....but gharde.... :( if their children drinks they have a problem n now if somebody is trying to move on the path of religion...then also they have problem.....

Dad do something :(

Well, what kind of boy do they want you to marry? And what kind of boy do YOU want to marry? If you want to marry Amritdhaari Rehitvaan Singh...then by wearing dastaar/keski you won't have problem finding a husband. If they want you to marry non-amritdhaari, then you will have problem. But since you are Amritdhaari...I don't think there is a point of marrying non-Amritdhaari, as your views/goals aren't even the same and will just lead to problems. So, talk to them about this. Marriage is the only issue...other than that..people staring is no probem at all.

Amrirdhari is what I want as my spouse.....One who has lot of gyan regarding sikhism

I will first take his written test...then personal interview n then will marry him :p

I will start wearing a dastar....wat worst van happen people will say all their bla bla.....

Koi gal ni....I will create my identity n will represent Guru in decent mAnner....

The best thing to do is become deaf....let me give a shot.....baba g help me plz :)

Yup need to....but gharde.... :( if their children drinks they have a problem n now if somebody is trying to move on the path of religion...then also they have problem.....

yaaaaaa :lol2: :lol2: this i think happens in every punjabi house.......

i think i would suggest u is try to play mind games with them like i am doing right now for amrit