Dastaar for girls

Gurpreet14

Service of the mahants

100% gurmat LOL.

The earlier Mahants were devoted Sikhs and true missionaries who did a lot for the spread of Sikhism. As the times rolled by, the Gurdwara incomes swelled enormously and the enormous money corrupted and degenerated the later-time Mahants into loose lived individuals. They started treating the Gurdwara properties as if they were their personal fiefs. This changed the things for Sikh Panth.

Objectionable activities within Nankana Sahib

Gurdwara Nankana Sahib was managed by Mahant Narayan Das in early 20th century. This Gurdwara had a huge property of over 19000 acres (77 km²) of highly fertile land attached to it which yielded enormous income per year. It is alleged that the Mahant became corrupted.

Dance girls were allegedly brought to the Gurdwara and dances were held and obscene songs were sung within the holy premises.In 1917, he is said to have arranged a dance-show by a prostitute near the holy Gurdawara In 1918, a retired A.A.C. officer paid visit to the Gurdwara with his 13-year-old daughter to offer prayers to the Guru. As the Rehraas was being read in the Gurdwara, a Pujari rogue was allegedly raping the minor girl in another room within the Gurdwara premises.When the father lodged a complaint with the Mahant to take action against the Pujari rogue, Mahant is said to have ignored his request. In the same year, six young female devotees from Jaranwal village (modern Faisalabad, Pakistan) visited the Gurdawara on Puranmashi (full moon) to pay their offerings at Gurdwara and they too were similarly raped.[1]

Hey dear dasamsarbloh g tuc eni tension kyo lende o??

Relax chill :)

Change is the nature of earth....things will change no one can stop it.....

N change is even needed...its a change made by our Guruji n bcoz of which we r sikh not Hindu.....

Keshdhari sikhs r reducing day by day.....n its a fact that they r....

Par its said na Tudh bhawe ta naam japawe. ..sukh tera ditta lahiye....

No one follow coz they want to...people follow him coz guru make them to walk on correct path bcoz of their karams.....

So just relax n let Guruji speak he makes every1 understand everything :)

Gurdeep g u also relax n chill :) we need to be together at last n we r following same guru our destiny is sam

Hey dear dasamsarbloh g tuc eni tension kyo lende o??

Relax chill :)

Change is the nature of earth....things will change no one can stop it.....

N change is even needed...its a change made by our Guruji n bcoz of which we r sikh not Hindu.....

Keshdhari sikhs r reducing day by day.....n its a fact that they r....

Par its said na Tudh bhawe ta naam japawe. ..sukh tera ditta lahiye....

No one follow coz they want to...people follow him coz guru make them to walk to correct path bcoz of their karams.....

So just relax n let Guruji speak he makes every1 understand everything :)

Gurdeep g u also relax n chill :) we need to be together at last n as r following same guru our destiny is same

So masterisk :)

well said bhenji

everything is happening in hukam of akak purakh sahib ji...

"The world is a play, in a minute it is played"

The earlier Mahants were devoted Sikhs and true missionaries who did a lot for the spread of Sikhism. As the times rolled by, the Gurdwara incomes swelled enormously and the enormous money corrupted and degenerated the later-time Mahants into loose lived individuals. They started treating the Gurdwara properties as if they were their personal fiefs. This changed the things for Sikh Panth.

Objectionable activities within Nankana Sahib

Gurdwara Nankana Sahib was managed by Mahant Narayan Das in early 20th century. This Gurdwara had a huge property of over 19000 acres (77 km²) of highly fertile land attached to it which yielded enormous income per year. It is alleged that the Mahant became corrupted.

Dance girls were allegedly brought to the Gurdwara and dances were held and obscene songs were sung within the holy premises.In 1917, he is said to have arranged a dance-show by a prostitute near the holy Gurdawara In 1918, a retired A.A.C. officer paid visit to the Gurdwara with his 13-year-old daughter to offer prayers to the Guru. As the Rehraas was being read in the Gurdwara, a Pujari rogue was allegedly raping the minor girl in another room within the Gurdwara premises.When the father lodged a complaint with the Mahant to take action against the Pujari rogue, Mahant is said to have ignored his request. In the same year, six young female devotees from Jaranwal village (modern Faisalabad, Pakistan) visited the Gurdawara on Puranmashi (full moon) to pay their offerings at Gurdwara and they too were similarly raped.[1]

During the British Raj the Government used to appoint a Sarbrah who was responsible to the Deputy Commissioner of Amritsar and performed the role of the manager of the complex according to latter’s biddings. At the time the Mahants and Pujaries of Harmandir Sahib and Akal Bunga refused to recite Ardas (prayer) for Kardah Pershad (communion sacrament) offered by the Sikhs considered Achhute.

Sikhi today is not what it was back then. Today it's nothing like what it was even 75 years ago, let alone 300 years ago. If you read Rehitnamey and Hukamnamey and other historical literature, you will see how unique/distinct the Panth was.

The lifestyle of the devotees is unique and distinct.

The devotees' lifestyle is unique and distinct; they follow the most difficult path.

They renounce greed, avarice, egotism and desire; they do not talk too much.

The path they take is sharper than a two-edged sword, and finer than a hair.

By Guru's Grace, they shed their selfishness and conceit; their hopes are merged in the Lord.

Says Nanak, the lifestyle of the devotees, in each and every age, is unique and distinct. ||14||

And if your read carefully, which I see you don't, you would realize something:

^That's what you quoted and highlighted.

^That's how I would highlight it.

You just wanted to get everybody emotionally upset because 90% of so called "Sikhs" are clean shaven these days. And on top of that you twist it by saying that...

Please, stop twisting. No one said anything about them not being able to come to Gurdwara. Do you socialize in Gurdwara? Are you one of those people who stand around in the Langar Hall and talk and gossip?

Like I said, Sikhi is not the same today as it was before. And you just like to twist things because you have no other argument against what I wrote.

Anyone can come to the Gurdwara. You don't go to the Gurdwara to socialize. If you come across these people, you don't have to hang out with them or become their best friends. There is a difference between socializing and just talking/giving directions/inspiring them to come towards Sikhi, etc.

Keep it real Mr. Johal.

You're reaching too far in your arguments...and it's making you look pathetic.

If you can't follow Rehitnamey and Hukamnamey....don't criticize those who can.

Sikhi is not the same today as it was before. Today, those who follow Guru Sahib's directions are Virley and in major minority, so that's why they seem like the 'odd ones out', when in reality, they are actually the one's following the true path of Sikhi set out and finalized by Guru Gobind Singh Jee and associated Gursikhs.

Defination of Sikhi cannot be defined by taksali.

Socializing will be always be done when you will live in society.

Just read history of Guru Gobind Singh. Then you will know what really sikhi means.

These taksali does not know proper history and they talk about rehatnaama.

Akaal Takht Sahib is the only authority for rehatnaama.

Defination of Sikhi cannot be defined by taksali.

Socializing will be always be done when you will live in society.

Just read history of Guru Gobind Singh. Then you will know what really sikhi means.

These taksali does not know proper history and they talk about rehatnaama.

Akaal Takht Sahib is the only authority for rehatnaama.

How am I Taksali? I don't have any connection or association with Damdami Taksal at all and neither are the points I put forward limited to Taksali-mindset. Any open-minded, truthful and unbiased person would agree with the points I put forward. You still have no answer for them. Nice try with your name calling.

Akal Takhat Sahib is not the only authority on Rehitnaamas....that's just your little trick to discredit all historical literature and attempt to finish Sikhi.

How pathetic of you...

History of Guru Gobind Singh Jee?.....LOLLLLLL...which one.....the one that Ghagga, Darshan, Kala-Afghana and Dilgeer are writing? The same one that goes against Dasam Granth's and other literature's history and attempts to link all of the historical writers with either the British, Nirmalas, Mahants or RSS?

WHAT A JOKE.

How am I Taksali? I don't have any connection or association with Damdami Taksal at all and neither are the points I put forward limited to Taksali-mindset. Any open-minded, truthful and unbiased person would agree with the points I put forward. You still have no answer for them. Nice try with your name calling.

Akal Takhat Sahib is not the only authority on Rehitnaamas....that's just your little trick to discredit all historical literature and attempt to finish Sikhi.

How pathetic of you...

History of Guru Gobind Singh Jee?.....LOLLLLLL...which one.....the one that Ghagga, Darshan, Kala-Afghana and Dilgeer are writing? The same one that goes against Dasam Granth's and other literature's history and attempts to link all of the historical writers with either the British, Nirmalas, Mahants or RSS?

WHAT A JOKE.

If you think Bhai Kanihaya ji Story, Guru Sahib helping Bahadur Shah are according to your perception.

Yaar leave ur fighting n help me.....today I just gave hint to my mum that I wil tie dastar....

She was very upset n said....don't be mad behind religion....

She said just remember him but dont get involve so much that u urself make ur life tough....

She n my massi was giving me so many examples n letting me know that u will face problems....

People will stare at u....u will nt get boy easily to get married...n all sorts of bla bla bla

Now what to do :(

Yaar leave ur fighting n help me.....today I just gave hint to my mum that I wil tie dastar....

She was very upset n said....don't be mad behind religion....

She said just remember him but dont get involve so much that u urself make ur life tough....

She n my massi was giving me so many examples n letting me know that u will face problems....

People will stare at u....u will nt get boy easily to get mDID WITH arried...n all sorts of bla bla bla

Now what to do :(

Bhagta ki chal nirali, chal nirali bhagta keri, bikham marag chalna..

lab lobh ahankar taj trisna, bahut nahi bolna...

khannioh tikhi valoh niki, et marag jana..

JUST DO IT AS U DID DURING AT TIME OF AMRIT