AmritDhari IM THINKING ABOUT DRUGS

Guest Mushrooms

Guest Moorakh

Misconceptions about Gurbani teachings are widely spread throughout the Sikh community. All these misconceptions of Gurbani are spread because there is a lack of dedication and strive to read and understand what the Gurus and Bhagats have written in Gurbani. The person who started the thread has been on the correct track of complete focus on Gurbani. In Gurbani, we are told to develop a deep yearning for the experience of seeing Vaheguru. Another yearning Gurbani tells us to have is for seeing his Hukam.

Looking at the misconceptions from the Sikh community, they have not even begun to understand what his Hukam and what Vaheguru is. They rise up and go out into the world thinking they are following Gurbani as they did not "hide" in a room and do bhagti. Before a child can walk, he needs to learn what walking is. The Sikh community has completely missed this first step and rather have told the Gurus what they think walking is.

Those who sit in a room for years to understand Gurbani are stronger as they are not afraid of what Gurbani will tell them to do against their minds wishes. Those who have gone out in the world. How many of you have lied to cover the truth? How many have cheated to get ahead? How many have gone against the teachings of Gurbani because it was the easy way out of a situation? You have not stepped out into the world, if you had then you would not have lied, cheated, and gone against the teachings of Gurbani. What you have done is made a false impression that you have gone into the world. Guru Nanak Dev ji did not go out in the world and lie, cheat and go against Shabad Guru and neither did he tell the Sadhus to go out in the world to lie, cheat, and go aganst Gurbani. History says the Gurus did a lot of bhagti before walking in the world. History also tells us the Gurus and Bhagats got others to do bhagti along with them. What filth can you clean out in the world when the filth in you is your guide?

A blind man needs a guide before he can walk out of his room successfully.

to get true bhagti you need to follow guru sahib as bani says without the satguru you cant do bhagti. Now folliowing guru sahib means following his hukams, one of those is to do kirtat (earn an honest living) (obviously you would include studying in this). You have not followed this crucial hukam of satguru, so how can your bhagti be parvaan (accepted)? Guru Sahib is most impressed with those who can do bhagti while they live in this world, working to earn money to live and to help others. I heard a gursikh once say something along the lines that bhagti done where there are less gursikhs/ less good conditions for doing bhagti, counts as more weighty than bhagti done in conditions where bhagti is easy. So you should show guru sahib you can do bhagti in difficult circumstances, eg. working in a job/studying.

ਘਾਲਿ ਖਾਇ ਕਿਛੁ ਹਥਹੁ ਦੇਇ ॥

Ghaal Khaae Kishh Hathhahu Dhaee ||

घालि खाइ किछु हथहु देइ ॥

One who works for what he eats, and gives some of what he has

ਨਾਨਕ ਰਾਹੁ ਪਛਾਣਹਿ ਸੇਇ ॥੧॥

Naanak Raahu Pashhaanehi Saee ||1||

नानक राहु पछाणहि सेइ ॥१॥

- O Nanak, he knows the Path. ||1||

These are the best adives I've ever heard!!!!!!!!!

Mushrrom Ji Just like sunsingh said ask one sant to help you how tell them what your planing to do or your mind wants you to do, yes its hard and youll feel ashamed but whats the worse thing that could happen. THEN do ardass

dont just give up bro no point !!!!

Wow you are an abhiasee, that is very rare nowadays. You have been so committed unitil now so don't let anything in the world put you off. I will tell you why you haven't had darshan yet. Nobody, not you or me or anyone, NOBODY knows how much 'filth' we had in our last lifetime. The more filth/gandgi you had in the last life, the more time it will take to wash it. I have heard people who start seeing stuff in 8months, and others up to lifetimes. It can take however long maharaj wants it to take, 6months/1 year/10years/50years.....Don't rush okay, you have been blessed to be given the jugti of abhiaas which is so and people like me do not even have the wish/hope to do it, yet you have the thirst, which is also a great blessing so take it thankfully, and continue to do so until one day you do get darshan. Also, to help you slightly, sometimes going to Amritsar sahib/hemkunt sahib has helped peoples avastha so maybe you could try that too., the best of luck to you

THIS IS TRUE TOO BRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you might have alot of flith on you