Why certain paths have to be done at certain times of the day ?

It is just like why we sleep during night and work/play daytime. Why sun rises in the morning and goes out in the evening.

my top guess is that most human feel same way during certain times of the day. For. example, fresh in the morning and thus we have asa ki vaar to fill bir raas to start new day ahead. So, as time goes certain point of the day, sikhi/gurbani is there to guide us (reminding us again and again and helps us to fight 5 vices).

There are no restrictions regarding doing any bani at any time except daily nithnem prayers. You are free to remember waheguru thru gurbani anytime of the day.

@gurpreet I've read a few of your posts and have tried really hard not to say anything. In the future please think before you post - whether your trying to be funny or not don't use Maharaaj Ji in it. It gets fairly annoying.

To OP I guess different banis have different purposes - different emotionsthat are given to us at those specific times of the day :)

(null)

@gurpreet I've read a few of your posts and have tried really hard not to say anything. In the future please think before you post - whether your trying to be funny or not don't use Maharaaj Ji in it. It gets fairly annoying.To OP I guess different banis have different purposes - different emotionsthat are given to us at those specific times of the day :)(null)

I respect ur opinion dear.......

The first post here is the answers to this query......

Making fun n living happy is the most important aspect of life....

I think I dont go to extremes of making fun here.......

I do remember that this is a religious site.. What about people fighting here......

If we can quarrel then we can even crack jokes....

u know what when I go to Gurdware people who r actually very mean n notorious kind of..sit there sincerely......like they r the most obedient person in the world....after coming out they r more the devils... They think god only watch them in Gurughare....outside God becomes blind.. :)

even Guruji says "Ander bhi nirmal, bahar bhi nirmal" person should b same everywhere....

I know my limits waise..but I will try to not to repeat it :p

The answer is all about what the shabads in each paath say.

They have different purposes for different times of the day.

Evere wondered why very similar tuks are in Japji sahib and rehraas sahib ???

If you look at the tense of these, you will realise the order because just the slight variation in the verb used tells us a different meaning in the very similar tuk.

I agree with my sister Gurpreet about people putting on shows and also Maharaj is not some serious old man everyone tries to make him out to be ,he is kind , loving and does have a sense of humour after all he created all these emotions, also regarding paaths, it also about quality and not always quantity, one paath done with dhyan and humility is worth more than a thousand rushed / no concentration ones.