Kaal Vs Jeev

N30S1NGH

Gauree 12:

O people, O victims of this Maya, abandon your doubts and dance out in the open.

What sort of a hero is one who is afraid to face the battle? What sort of satee is she who, when

her time comes, starts collecting her pots and pans? ||1||

Stop your wavering, O crazy people!

Now that you have taken up the challenge of death, let yourself burn and die, and attain perfection. ||1||Pause||

The world is engrossed in sexual desire, anger and Maya; in this way it is plundered and ruined.

Says Kabeer, do not forsake the Lord, your Sovereign King, the Highest of the High. ||2||2||17||68||

Gauree 13:

Your Command is upon my head, and I no longer question it.

You are the river, and You are the boatman; salvation comes from You. ||1||

O human being, embrace the Lord's meditation,

whether your Lord and Master is angry with you or in love with you. ||1||Pause||

Your Name is my Support, like the flower blossoming in the water.

Says Kabeer, I am the slave of Your home; I live or die as You will. ||2||18||69||

Dayv-Gandhaaree:

Now, I have come, exhausted, to my Lord and Master.

Now that I have come seeking Your Sanctuary, God, please, either save me, or kill me. ||1||Pause||

I have burnt in the fire the clever devices and praises of the world.

Some speak good of me, and some speak ill of me, but I have surrendered my body to You. ||1||

Whoever comes to Your Sanctuary, O God, Lord and Master, You save by Your Merciful Grace.

Servant Nanak has entered Your Sanctuary, Dear Lord; O Lord, please, protect his honor! ||2||4||

kaal is time, time caused death.. where there is no time there is akaal...kaal = time...kaal has been refered to as death because it is time that brings death...ik bacha jawaan hogeya, he has grown up in kaal, lives in kaal, dies in kaal, kaal is causing jeevs to perish from the instance kaal creates, first kaal turns ''its face'' towards birth then once it has given birth it turns ''its face'' toward death.....time creates, time causes jeevs, vastus to live for certain period then die....kaal can be looked at as tre kaal: bhoot kaal, bhavikh and vartmaan" Overal doh kaal bhoot and bhavish, bhoot kaal meaning our experienced time that has passed and bhavikh meaning the time in the future we will experience but also pass...sabh ko kaal sabhan ko karta...everyday we are not only growing older, bigger getting jawaan but we are also growing younger, smaller, perishing every second, in a day billions of cells die and then we create new ones, our days are lessening, kaal is causing us to dance and die out--this means our body is in a chakr, a cycle which is in a even bigger cycle i.e. life: kaal, because time and space dictate everything,,,,kaal ankool hovay bande kol taj mahal khade ho jande ne,,kaal pratikool hovay ta taj mahel man de andar hi reh jande hann....anything which has been createdy by kaal (time) falls under the dictatorship of kaal....the spirtually wise have conqoured the world, but the world has conqoured everyone

Found this amazing art below...interpretation of death and life, interpreted as ignorance(darkness), bhramgyan(light), also could be interpreted as shiv shakti and also could be interperted as illustration of nirgun and sargun in visible form..look beyond shiv- put dumalla on the picture for all i care, put khanda on the hand.....many hidden messages behind the pictorial representation below, vibrations at the bottom appear sound/dhun vibrations like- ongkar dhunni as from ongkar shabad dhuni everything came..!!

Another one i forgot - kaal and akaal together..!!!!!!!!

post-24251-0-14472700-1364244179_thumb.j