I want to cut my hair

Guest jaspal

Remember that if you choose to keep your identity as a Sikh, you wont have 500 friends. Because our identity filters out racists, thugs, pseudofriends, opportunists, ignorants etc. What you will have is a small circle of really good friends which will be like diamonds. Arent' diamonds rare?

That was beyond brilliant! I wish I could like it 500 times! Its my personal experience as well, once you are in Sikhi saroop, you won't have dirt bags hanging around you.

I read a story on net. A Singh was in a car with one of his hair-cut frnd. They were driving and stopped at red light. A white guy came and called him names, swore at him etc. After few minutes, the hair-cut frnd asked "Didnt you feel bad when he called u names?" He said well... I have stopped caring what people in the world have opinions about me.. but i rather care what my God thinks abt me.

All our lives we spend pleasing people but when do we please Waheguru who has been giving us food, clothes, family from suchhhhh a long time, even at that time when we didnt even recognize him that these are hisss gifts!

Also, the very first thing came into my mind while reading ur post.... so if you want to cut your hair... what brought you here? There is Waheguru INSIDEEE you , but very very deep because of why you came here because that is not what should doo

Guest amreekaaa_sardaar

Just my 2 cents.....I cut my hair and it feels light up there......I was ok with turban but the black turbans were heavy and absorbed heat...other turbans attracted attention...plus I wasnt able to find a girl till last year.... now everything is ok...girl - ok ..job - ok, life is cool and I enjoy every night ...ha ha....just love it.

Just my 2 cents.....I cut my hair and it feels light up there......I was ok with turban but the black turbans were heavy and absorbed heat...other turbans attracted attention...plus I wasnt able to find a girl till last year.... now everything is ok...girl - ok ..job - ok, life is cool and I enjoy every night ...ha ha....just love it.

sardaar? ORLY?

hahaha-why-you-lie-to-me.jpg

I hope you have medical insurance.