I need help fast !

Guest Jaspreet Kaur

Guest Jaspreet Kaur

I'm really scared, I'm not sure if I broke my amrit or not. I just had a really bad experience already with breaking my amrit for over a year and not even realizing and then dealing with bad atmas. That's why I'm really scared right now because I don't want to deal with bad atmas again and then bad stuff happening to me. I'm super scared and frightened I can't even go to sleep. See I took amrit again in January and then a week later me and my friend sleep together and we start touching each other all wrong and dirty. I'm scared I don't know if I broke my amrit. I did something like that before with a guy and find out I broke my amrit when I encountered bad atmas. I'm not sure if I broke my amrit if I did it with a girl.

I'm really scared please help me !!

I'm really scared, I'm not sure if I broke my amrit or not. I just had a really bad experience already with breaking my amrit for over a year and not even realizing and then dealing with bad atmas. That's why I'm really scared right now because I don't want to deal with bad atmas again and then bad stuff happening to me. I'm super scared and frightened I can't even go to sleep. See I took amrit again in January and then a week later me and my friend sleep together and we start touching each other all wrong and dirty. I'm scared I don't know if I broke my amrit. I did something like that before with a guy and find out I broke my amrit when I encountered bad atmas. I'm not sure if I broke my amrit if I did it with a girl.

I'm really scared please help me !!

It is bad enough for girl and guy, but girl and girl!? Now that is too wrong. What was you even thinking? with a girl? creepy.

.........but just to make you sightly happier you haven't broken amrit unless you physically have intercourse with a guy.

surely the above is not true that means you could never cheat on your wife/husband as long as it was same sex?

I'm nobody to judge you but it seems like you are more scared of bad atmas than the guilt of breaking Amrit.......doesn't metter if it's a guy guy or girl girl or guy girl...kaam is kaam....which is provoking you to do it........do ardas, apologize and do path at least once (if you wish) before you go to sleep and morning as many times as you want.......

Ang 617 - Raag Sorath: Guru Arjan Dev

Start with Mool Manter, say "pauri" then shabad

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

ਕਾਮ ਕ੍ਰੋਧ ਲੋਭ ਝੂਠ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਇਨ ਤੇ ਆਪਿ ਛਡਾਵਹੁ ॥

ਇਹ ਭੀਤਰ ਤੇ ਇਨ ਕਉ ਡਾਰਹੁ ਆਪਨ ਨਿਕਟਿ ਬੁਲਾਵਹੁ ॥੧॥

ਅਪੁਨੀ ਬਿਧਿ ਆਪਿ ਜਨਾਵਹੁ ॥

ਹਰਿ ਜਨ ਮੰਗਲ ਗਾਵਹੁ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

ਬਿਸਰੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਕਬਹੂ ਹੀਏ ਤੇ ਇਹ ਬਿਧਿ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਪਾਵਹੁ ॥

ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰਾ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਵਡਭਾਗੀ ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਤਹਿ ਨ ਧਾਵਹੁ ॥੨॥੩॥੩੧॥

end with mool manter

bhul chuk maaf

is this a joke !!! , is this person for real, surely you must know something about rehat etc before you take amrit and the same mistake twice !!.

Its one thing to have kaam in your thoughts thats bad/hard enough to control, but to act on it (except in a marriage and then within limits) then not know that it is wrong and will break ones rehat/amrit, this has to be a wind up right ? :stupidme: :nono: :omg:

Well I'm so relieved now, I talked to a panj pyara yesterday and he said i did not break my Amrit, and that I should just do charan dhoor and ask for forgiveness .

So if a married person wants to take amrit , they have to take it with there spouse, otherwise no physical contact (grist jeevan), but what this person has done is ok , amrit is not broken, no wonder no one takes rehat serious anymore, they make it up as they go along !!

So if a married person wants to take amrit , they have to take it with there spouse, otherwise no physical contact (grist jeevan), but what this person has done is ok , amrit is not broken, no wonder no one takes rehat serious anymore, they make it up as they go along !!

you are right , they just make it up along as they go . and keep changing rules.