vaasto - what baloney

If I suggest someone that their health might improve or they will find their dream job or their business will flourish if they demolish their toilet and move it to another part / facing other direction , they will think I am either joking or I need to see a psychiatrist - but I guess in name of Vaastoo , its all legit advice.

Ofcourse it is ! :biggrin2:

I never wash my hair on thursdays or tuesdays and in UK we had to sell our house because most bathrooms are above the kitchen and this is a bad omen !

Hey.. but never mind because at diwali we used buy a new dustpan and brush to sweep the whole house so that wonderful Laxmi could enter and give us all the fortune and dolhat !!!

Needless to say, I was a millionaire back in UK but not after I left and came to North America! :lol2:

I think we are turning mind into more destructive behavior by finding fault in everything that has nothing to do with our dharam/culture/society.

Its not about distructive behaviour its about logic.

Astrology and Vaastoo can change somebodies life and yet India remained under foreign rule.

I am sure you guys follow every letter in Gurbani then? Because nothing is more powerful than Gurbani!

Destiny is written.

Only god can change it.

Its not about distructive behaviour its about logic.

Astrology and Vaastoo can change somebodies life and yet India remained under foreign rule.

Destiny is written.

Only god can change it.

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR DESTINY WITH YOUR GOOD DEEDS AND GRACE OF WAHEGURU.

DESTINY IS MADE BY YOU.

We are having our bathroom redun so wich way is bad 4a toilet? Wo happens to u if u use it in wrong direction? Does it apply if u use it standin up?

You will become highly constipated for 40 days and 40 nights. To beat this you might immediately hop on one leg while rubbing your tummy and hopping on one leg.