someone laid jinx on me. Cursed, Depressed, Under blackmagic maybe

Guest God lover

Guest God lover

I recently got my activa (vehicle) stolen. then i lost my purse with lots of money and important documents, then again today i lost more money. I am not able to concentrate on studies (I am topper), All the time into depression, my immunity system got broken, get sick every second day. Sometimes think of suicide. Everyday life gives me reason to cry.No interest in life. I am not able to do path daily. I try to but couldnt. I am having sleepless nights, mental blockage. I dont wana live and I am not getting any way to get attached to Waheguru ji back again. I am going on wrong sides like sexual desires and alcohol (I am girl). I want to leave all this and get back to god. But someone is stopping me.Maybe someone has done black magic on me.(Earlier also I was put under spell 6 years ago). I am getting so weak.I wasnt like this before. I had 200 percent faith in God but now getting away from waheguru ji. Please help me. I dont wana go in wrong direction.

waheguru ji....start doing sewa in gurudwara if you can't do path....and reading books....many books available here in Books section.......I would suggest sart by reading Bhai Sahib Bhai Veer Singh ji's "Satwant Kaur".......amazing grip for you wandering soul........

Oh....march was a heavy month for all.....

Even I faced some major issues n moreover many other were also in trouble...

Give a week to ur life to relax....it will b normal...

N have control over ur feelings keep urself busy..dont consume any drug.....

Spend tym with sangat n in Gurdwara....things will b fine

Guest Guest

I am the one who wrote this post. Hey i try to do path, My family is very religious, My dad has said no to miss Japuji sahib in the morning even once. but What to I do, I fail, I go to gurudwara whenever possible. Today itself I lost money again. And on the top of it I have test tmrw in which i guess I would flunk. I am depressed like anythng. Nothing is helping me. I felt like suiciding today. Peace is what I am looking for......

It is a true that if an Amritdhari does FULL nitnem, no black magic can ever effect them. It is truth.

Start doing seva at Gurdwara, do Ardaas to Guru ji for protection, do full nitnem and start doing simran every single day (start from 5 min)
Drugs and kaam is bad, you dont want to get near them. Know that these things are wrong and dont let them get near you

why is everybody beginning to sound like me? whats happenining, every post i am seeing seems to be similar to my life, but me not goin to alcohol, cant stand th stuff. Agree with Gurpreet bhenji got to the gurdwara, thats it. the more u sit in sangat in darbar sahib the better u will get. u may find it hard at first, but dont let it put u off. i used to do Japji Sahib ji every morning too, without fail, since last 3yrs my whole life has gone from worse to hell.

a few people have said to me that it maybe due to karm, maybe thats whats happening with u. Also dont say nothin bad to nobody, even if u dont mean from ur heart, as it will affect u.

dont get into any arguments, dont think nothin bad of anybody even if they push u to. just dont do it. Dont do suicide, everything will be ok, if u are getting sensitive and worried then go to the docs. get urself checked out, get ur blood tests done, to make sure ur not deficient in somthing.

I hate this month, sorry but i do, i dont know why but i suffer so much in this month the most. at first i used to get paranoid and used to think my father passed away but i should not think like that, coz once they gone they are gone. but i really hate this month, i dont know y i go thru much in march. oops its april now, but u know wat i mean hana.

dont worry about being jinxed, somtimes things happen in sequences and its just one of th bad phases u maybe going thru.

keep doing paat, u will feel like it, when u get out of the phase.

I am the one who wrote this post. Hey i try to do path, My family is very religious, My dad has said no to miss Japuji sahib in the morning even once. but What to I do, I fail, I go to gurudwara whenever possible. Today itself I lost money again. And on the top of it I have test tmrw in which i guess I would flunk. I am depressed like anythng. Nothing is helping me. I felt like suiciding today. Peace is what I am looking for......

couple of questions,,,,,,

Do you own/live in a house?

Is anyone in your house handicap / disable?

Do you have problem getting two ends meal?