SADA HAQ MOVIE BANNED AGIAN

Gurkukar

sadda haq facebook............. Sadda haq
No decision is good decision- Jathedar Akal Takth
Sadda Haq team met Jathedar Akal Takth on 7th april at his residence and in that meeting Jathedar gave us a v.patience hearing and he even assured us that he will take a decision after Baisakhi so today we went there to listen to his decision but he refused to meet us and even he was avoiding our calls as well.
so now what we should do ???
we request all of you to tell him that the whole sikh community's sentiments are attached with this movie and he should ask the Akali Govt to lift the ban from the movie.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Je ke Fathey
555012_296916583774528_1723190589_n.jpg

Member GPS seem to have great respect for Sirsa Sahib.. This has become quite evident by his endavour to prove that what Sirsa Sahib has said in the video is post April 5, 2013 material. Good on him. I respect his views and I appreciate his commenting on what I posted. Good luck and best wishes to him.

Mr Sirsa is not related to me. All i am saying is that everyone should not be painted with same brush. All are not tail waggers.If someone speaks in favour of sada haq, he should be appreciated. Rajinder Singh Mehta, Baba Dhumma have spoken in favour

of this movie.They should be appreciated that they dare to defy Punjab Govt. Ajmer singh lakhowal has spoken in favour of movie.

Punjabspectrum clearly states on the rightside columns that Sirsa told truth after watching this movie.

See this

http://www.punjabspectrum.com/2013/04/3841

You have no basis to prove that this statement is post April 5. When he says that this movie showed post 1984 aftermath, it is quite clear that statement is after ban is imposed on movie. Moreover punjabspectrum does not have means to unearth old videos and post them after 3 months. Moreover that was election time for delhi Gurudwaras and Manjinder sirsa was fighting against certified anti sikh character and a congress stooge Paramjit sarna.

sadda haq facebook............. Sadda haq
No decision is good decision- Jathedar Akal Takth

Sadda Haq team met Jathedar Akal Takth on 7th april at his residence and in that meeting Jathedar gave us a v.patience hearing and he even assured us that he will take a decision after Baisakhi so today we went there to listen to his decision but he refused to meet us and even he was avoiding our calls as well.

so now what we should do ???

we request all of you to tell him that the whole sikh community's sentiments are attached with this movie and he should ask the Akali Govt to lift the ban from the movie.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Je ke Fathey

555012_296916583774528_1723190589_n.jpg

That is very bad on his part. he should take a stand without resorting to delay tactics. he should take this case strongly with SGPC.