SADA HAQ MOVIE BANNED AGIAN

Gurkukar

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Baander sena chickened out in their own homeland of Mumbai??? Why to bother about their fake step-brothers in Punjab then???

You were right Jas Singh Khalsa, the average Hindu turns their face away at the sight of these illiterate, no-good, drug-addict saffron herds.

The fact is that Shiv Sena in Punjab are not headed by the Thackrey's but Congress..

The fact is that Shiv Sena in Punjab are not headed by the Thackrey's but Congress..

Nope, thats incorrect. But Congress and BJP ( and its Bandar Sena) are united at this becuase this movie portrays their truth.

I think Sikhs need to get this false notion out of their mind that Congress is their enemy and BJP-Akali are their friend. Both are our enemies. I dont know why people never votes for the likes of Simaranjit Singh Mann.

And its true that Bandar Sena doesnt enjoy the support it once had in Mumbai. Thats why they are trying to expand into Punjab and northern states.

Nope, thats incorrect. But Congress and BJP ( and its Bandar Sena) are united at this becuase this movie portrays their truth.

I think Sikhs need to get this false notion out of their mind that Congress is their enemy and BJP-Akali are their friend. Both are our enemies. I dont know why people never votes for the likes of Simaranjit Singh Mann

Shiv Sena (in Punjab) is funded by Congress (and not Thackrey's). RSS is funded by BJP. Both r bander sena

My understanding is that you work for - who is funding you..

KULJINDER SIDHU DEMANDS MAKKARS RESIGNATION

Jalandhar, Punjab: 8 Slamming Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) chief Jathedar Avtar Singh Makkar for taking a U-turn on the issue of Punjabi Movie Sadda Haq, Kuljinder Singh Sidhu, the producer-actor of the film Monday raised a demand of Makkars resignation from the post of president of SGPC.

Talking to Yes Punjab News, Sidhu said that Makkar has played with the sentiments of Sikhs by first hailing and supporting the film whole-heartedly and then taking a complete U-turn on the issue.

If the president of Supreme Religious Body of Sikhs behaves in such a manner, it does not reflect positively on the community. Either his decision to support the film was wrong or he is doing wrong now by defending the ban on the film. It shows that he is not capable of taking right decisions at the right time. I doubt whether such a person deserves to hold such a high post as a representative of the entire community, he said.

Commenting on Makkars statement that he has committed a folly by hailing and supporting the film, Sidhu said that if it was so, what was the point of installing picture of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale in the Sikh Musuem at Amritsar.

Blaming Makkar for dual politicsSidhu said that leaders like him earlier too betrayed youth of Punjab by first raising the pitch for their political gains and then backtracked for their own vested interests. Punjab and its youth paid a heavy price due to dual policies of such leaders, he said.

Sidhu said Makkar needs to clear whether he was Chief of a Religious Body or a spokesman of a political party. If SGPC wont represent the sentiments of Sikhs, who else will?, he said.

Terming Makkar as a slaveof his political masters Sidhu said that Makkar should have acted like a leader of Sikhs so as to ensure a respectable place in this history.

Sidhu said now when SGPC Chief stands exposed, he should cease giving statements about the killings and victimization of Sikhs in 1984.

Source: YesPunjab

Don't retire Makkar retire the entire damn SGPC. They have been useless since their inception. Give jathedari to Rajoana, Hawara, Baba Dhadrianwale or back to the Akali Nihungs. SGPC was a British creation. On that note I saw Baba Hari Singh Baba Bakala Dal at Shaheed Bhai Jugraad Singh's Shaheedi smagam, jolted me to question as to what the nihungs and other sampradas think of the film.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Baander sena chickened out in their own homeland of Mumbai??? Why to bother about their fake step-brothers in Punjab then???

You were right Jas Singh Khalsa, the average Hindu turns their face away at the sight of these illiterate, no-good, drug-addict saffron herds.

Mehtab Singh Jee, these are not any genuine Shiv Sena members and also they don't subscribe to any genuine HINDU organisation. I have highly educated (professional) friends "KATTAR HINDUS" from PUNJAB - YES PUNJAB, and they strongly support this movie release, I have had heated discussions with them in the past on 1984June etc., so discussions and their views are quite transparent, THESE INTELLECTUAL HINDU FRIENDS OPENLY SAY THESE PEOPLE ON VIDEOS CLAIMING AS SHIV-SENA MEMBERS ARE HIRED GOONDAS OF PUNJAB GOVERNMENT, THEY ARE HIRED FOR PERSONAL BENEFITS OF PUNJAB GOVERNMENT, THEY GO ON RAMPAGE, DESTROY PUBLIC/PRIVATE PROPERTY ON ORDERS OF PUNJAB GOVT. IN THE NAME OF HINDUTVA.

JUST SEE -

MOVIE SHOWS ATROCITIES OF PUNJAB POLICE ON SIKHS?

MOVIE SHOWS BEANT SINGH (SIKH) ASSASINATION BY SIKHS?

NOTHING FOR SHIV-SENA TO BOTHER, MOVIE IS NOT SHOWING ANY HINDU-SIKH CLASH?

SO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND PEOPLE JUMPING, DESTROYING PUBLIC/PRIVATE PROPERTY - WHO THEY ARE???