Anmol Bachans - Precious Words By Saints

Dhan DHan Kilewale Mahapursh :- " If you cannot do Naam Jap in Kalyug....then atleast Avoid Nindiya of anyone(even if he is wrong).....then your name would be in Ardas....Jina Dekh ke undith(Aundith) kita, TIne Pyareyan Sachareyan di Kaamai Da Dyan Kareke Khalsa ji Bolo ji Vaheguru."

even if somebody is disrespecting guru sahib?

even if somebody is disrespecting guru sahib?

My friend, WHat if you donot even know wheather the other person has actually done anything wrong and still you are doing nindiya of that person ....that is wrong.

if you know (100%) that for eg: The other person has disrespected Guru Sahib....then as per guru Maryada....make him understand thrice...if still not understood then Raise ur Shaster and cut him off

Kande nu kanda kehna ninda nahin hondi, sach honda hai

My Friend ....Cannot you see Kande de Naal Gulab da Phul vi Lga Hunda Hai.

I agree with Bhai Waljinder singh ji that We are good at looking Negative bcz our own thought process is negative....but sant mahapursh always look at what is good in him and put Parda on rest of negativity.

you or me donot know whether in future this same person would be good person or maybe mahapursh FOr eg:- Kauda Rakhsh. He was full with Negative thoughts and used to eat human; yet maharaj ji took him into sharan and did his Udhaar.

My Friend ....Cannot you see Kande de Naal Gulab da Phul vi Lga Hunda Hai.

I agree with Bhai Waljinder singh ji that We are good at looking Negative bcz our own thought process is negative....but sant mahapursh always look at what is good in him and put Parda on rest of negativity.

you or me donot know whether in future this same person would be good person or maybe mahapursh FOr eg:- Kauda Rakhsh. He was full with Negative thoughts and used to eat human; yet maharaj ji took him into sharan and did his Udhaar.

but for this instance if they do wrong deeds then they r wrong...............kal kisne dekha?

sometimes ur thing can also be opposite like in case of darshan rogi

• The topic was unpinned