simran345

Before this time i was doing simran, listening shabads n paat, like feeling wanting to get close with Sikhi and even thou i was not healthy got to a stage being able to cope with gods hukam.

Now last two months had lost my faith, not matter how hard trying to console myself its not comin back. So i thought ok maybe depression, but i am very weak physically so put it down to that too not being able to do much.

So not wanting to do paat, when put it on like can't stand it, like its too much pressure for me. And when am trying to do bits, my brain is not accepting it. Again i am thinkin its weakness.

Going for tests but i dont know why i cannot stop thinkin the worst. It won't stop.

Anyways my faith has fully gone n said god leave it to you, as am trying and nothin happening.

Then all of sudden last night i felt it coming back k bit, so i started doin as much paat i could manage, like i am freaking out i won't get the chance again.

And then last night my body went thru so much hell, not being able to sleep, everytime i tried to say Waheguru like not being able to and not relaxin. So went bathroom tried again and again to get to sleep. But my body was hurting more n more. Husband says its coz my system is messed up and i use the phne before i sleep that's why.

Hope its that and nothin else. But before i went to bed, took video of my room in the dark with flash on. Thinkin to myself if its anything paranormal, will catch it, although should not be doing this. But in past used to hear footsteps and like being attacked physically. Nothin happen at first then the view goes completely black and freaked me out. But thought its the metering of the phne, still think that as played it back again, and seems to happen when i was zoom in but only when i zoomed at the window there is little mirror there, not when i zoomed nywhere else. Then a light was peepin thru one blind, me thinkin its a street light or reflection. But now i looked outside no lights near the window. Ok so now i gone paranoid i am possessed or somethin after me thinkin this is why i am so ill now. I went thru this in all the houses i lived. And we are doing paat again more its happening more. But only i feel it nobody else. Have i gone mad? I can't be as i can't physically move, and then go unconscious due to weakness.

I am not going to think about it as no energy but anybody any idea Wats going on?

Is it my health or somethin else?

Waheguru.

o.p you need to see a psychologist of some sort your obviously having problems please do not be scared to talk to someone every single one of us needs help in our life sometime or other!

i would talk to a qualified person there are a lot of groups set up which probably dont have the required qualifications so please go to your GP who will probably refer you to a psychologist!

Simran ji.... As we had a word before on this... I tried to consult with some people.... - Just a practical experience I had when I was in 9th STD...I am firm believer of God...at that age I was not knowing what is God but I had faith like God is great as taught in school n home....

people dont believe me when I share this... whenever I use to sit for studies I use to feel that something is passing through.....like a reflection.....

I dont know y n wat was that but I use to feel it.... I even at school never use to go washrooms...I never use to roam alone... however at home I use to live alone for hours as my mum dad both were working...but that was my need so I had to... At that tym I was having a book named "Sankat Mochan shabad" there r many paragraph included into it from Guru Granth Sahib g.... n there is path for almost all the problems that a human can face..u need to read it 108 times till 40 days.... I use to do path from it for studies... So one day I searched for a path which was related to fear....I did it for 40 days....from that time till now I dont fear from anything n ne1....I never had experience of any reflection,,.its was like on road also I had experienced some kind of fear.... Bani helps....if u believe let me know I will let u know about that path..

I know many dont believe it but I do so plz don't take it otherwise....

If i say to my doc, my condition gets worse when i pray and feel pain after not being able to pray they will just laugh at me.

Besides i have stayed in a psychiatric hospital in the past and they concluded i dnt have a mental condition but neurological one being disabled. Now the docs are to test for somethin else, to rule out other things, because of digestive problems and pains.

My memory is affected too now, so maybe there is more damage to the brain. Then they will contact my nurse or neurologist.

Thankuji for your help. I deleted the video. Guess i am makin myself think its this and that for answers and a solution,only thing that helped was paat and slow recovery physically. Its happened before but i forget i have a health condition which affects basically everything when i go through a bad time.

Sorry ji but just worried about the tests. And being on my own does not help.

Sorry for the freak out again. Please forgive sangat ji.

U r loosing hope to survive....be strong.....remember god...only he can help if others r not able to....

"waheguru" when u say u will feel vibrations in ur body around ur heart.....

Say it thousands of time.....it will cure u..... The vibrations r positive say it....u will get enough of strength to live....

I feel helpless to help u sis.... Kash m kol hundi tuwade....

But if u cant do anything- do repeat his name...... He helps everyone...

Every1 knows one day all will die...so y to loose hope...if we will reach our end 1 day so y not to take help of all the positivity of earth.....

Try it.... Stay blessed dear :) we r there for u n with u.....

• 1 month later...

simran bhenji hope u r well now but i there is problem try to do do paths of jaap sahib as much as as possible....because sri jaap sahib is so strong bani that it will cure all your mental disorders if any and if there is also any thing paranormal then sri jaap sahib will also help u in that case.....u could contact daas anytime for these paranormal problems.............

Do 2 sukhmani sahib in night time for 40 days. Use the following vidhi (method):

1. Do the paaths before dawn and after dusk meaning in the time of twinkling stars.

2.Take a bath, wear clean clothes.

3. Do the paath for 40 days

4. Dont bring meat or alcohol or egg atleast for this 40 days period.

5. After paaths do ardaas

You will 100% see a difference and new warmth of joy within you provided you are following the method properly

I experienced something a bit similar, only in that when I would try to do simran my brain would physically hurt and reject it. At the time, I had depression and black magic was being done on me, so it was the time I needed to do simran most but couldn't. Sukhmani Sahib definitely helps.

• 4 months later...
Guest Damanjeet

Main bahaut pareshaani ch haan kuj v kra mere saare yatan bekaar jaande ne .main kaafi arse to naukri di talaash ch haan har koshish kran de bavjood naukri nai lag rai waheguru v nai sun rea ...meri madad karo ya fer mere maran di ardaas karo

• 4 months later...