Anand KARAJ BEADBI OR NOT ?

jio

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ki FATEH .. I want to ask .... Someone in my family i found out today that my cousin got married to a Christian guy in anand karaj have they done Beadbi if did what should we do about this. We looked up online and it also said No it is Beadbi. .. We know its not allowed but were just making sure before we act Me and my brothers are pissed... We are definilty going to confront them if they have done Beadbi because we had told the brother of the girl that if not sikh don't allow anand karaj to happen until we find out for sure. Is a Christian allowed to get anand karaj with a sikh ?? we think no but just makin sure and if so what do we do my brothesr want to beat the crap out of the parents and the brother for allowing it but our dad said just to confront them with words what do we do ???? :(

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj

listen to your dad, dont get physical, tell the parents there daughter is not married as far as sikhi is concerned, she is now living in sin, all this wont make a difference these kind of people dont give a damn about our religion, its all about there crappy izaat, what izzaat there daughter destroyed that, sorry if this is harsh as it is your family. know many people whose kids have done this and the parents try to justify this by saying , oh if my daughter had married an apna, he may have been the type who drinks and beats her, at least the gorah is ok, yes until the first blonde in high heels turn up and he's gone bs. :lol2:

Guest Guest

Why would you get all [mod cut- name calling is not allowed] over something that's already done? You wanna go to jail over this? You really think your guru wants you to go beat up someone over this?

Guest beadbi

I agree with OP beadbi is beadbi.

And NO ANAND KARAJ is Sikh And Sikh only

Just like muslims dont allow marriage if not both muslim or christian dont alliw marriage if not both christian

What done is done just do what u dad said. Its goid to singhs that love there guru to that exctent thst theyll rather go jail :p then see beadbi happen

• 8 months later...

listen to your dad, dont get physical, tell the parents there daughter is not married as far as sikhi is concerned, she is now living in sin, all this wont make a difference these kind of people dont give a damn about our religion, its all about there crappy izaat, what izzaat there daughter destroyed that, sorry if this is harsh as it is your family. know many people whose kids have done this and the parents try to justify this by saying , oh if my daughter had married an apna, he may have been the type who drinks and beats her, at least the gorah is ok, yes until the first blonde in high heels turn up and he's gone bs. :lol2:

are you suggesting that weddings between 2 "sikhs" never break up?

are you further suggesting that weddings between a "sikh" and a "non sikh" always break up?