Amritdhari Masturbation

Guest Sikhman

khalsa should fight the vices daily, I dont think it has done your amrit/rehat any good.

what would you have done in a intimate situation probably given in , then your amrit would have been broken,

Put it this way you need to do pesh to find out, otherwise you will never know.

But what happens next time you get the urge, i think your are a male by you username, i hope you are !had this been a wet dream, then ok you have no control, but this was in your control all be it tough!

I,m not judging you and feel for you, but this is a tough one to answer and you need to do pesh to find out.

But how your are gonna explain this one, i have no idea :blush2: :omg:

khalsa should fight the vices daily, I dont think it has done your amrit/rehat any good.

what would you have done in a intimate situation probably given in , then your amrit would have been broken,

Put it this way you need to do pesh to find out, otherwise you will never know.

But what happens next time you get the urge, i think your are a male by you username, i hope you are !had this been a wet dream, then ok you have no control, but this was in your control all be it tough!

I,m not judging you and feel for you, but this is a tough one to answer and you need to do pesh to find out.

But how your are gonna explain this one, i have no idea :blush2: :omg:

What is your source on this information?

my brain, what a dumb question, I think we have a space cadet here, looney tunes or something!

enough said on this topic, if you dont know what is right and wrong then you need help, go see a dr or chop it off :lol2: i dont have the answer just my thoughts, no one can answer this except the panj pyare and Maharaj.

my brain, what a dumb question, I think we have a space cadet here, looney tunes or something!

enough said on this topic, if you dont know what is right and wrong then you need help, go see a dr or chop it off :lol2:

That's what I mean... You told the guy to go pesh for this. What is your source that masturbation needs peshi? Someone is confused, and you just told him to go pesh.. Again, what's your source for giving out this advice to someone? Where does it say to pesh for masturbation? And please don't say your mind...

Well, if your a teenager you will get these urges. If you give in don't beat yourself up about it. It makes it worse. Just carry on. Have you lied, were really angered, or had a lusty thought? Well you should go pesh for that too. We'd be going pesh everyday then! Learn to control the thoughts and feelings. Don't let the five be your master Singh, become the master of them.

tumblr_lj6f7eF9Dh1qg0aqvo1_500.gif

:biggrin2:

That's what I mean... You told the guy to go pesh for this. What is your source that masturbation needs peshi? Someone is confused, and you just told him to go pesh.. Again, what's your source for giving out this advice to someone? Where does it say to pesh for masturbation? And please don't say your mind...

If you think masturbation is ok in sikhi your are not right in the head, but how else can he find out you tell me !, stop asking stupid questions, at least i have tried to help, obviously you have the same problem as the op that why you are asking silly question the panj pyare are the only ones who can answer yes or no to op's amrit broken or not, i cant answer that and you certainly are not capable.

If you think masturbation is ok in sikhi your are not right in the head, but how else can he find out you tell me !, stop asking stupid questions, at least i have tried to help, obviously you have the same problem as the op that why you are asking silly question the panj pyare are the only ones who can answer yes or no to op's amrit broken or not, i cant answer that and you certainly are not capable.

Where did I say that masturbation is ok? I just asked why it requires peshi. Let me ask you a question. If you check out a girl, and think a lustful thought, would you pesh? If you lie to someone, would you pesh? If you hurt someone's feeling, would you pesh? If you get angry and hit someone, would you pesh? Where do you draw the line?