Please help me

MaiVelleeHaan

Guest singhney

you shoudl be glad that he told you not to message him because what happens over messages we all know. He wants you to speak to him in sangat and thats great means he respects you. I'll give a short experiance of mine, I was in the same situation but the difference was the guy was in your shoes and I was the one that didn't want to speak because I knew feeling can change quickly so I always took him as a friend not bf. But he didn't get this and then I fell for him and now i am screwed over because we have already taken amrit, so when the time comes I will go forgiveness. So you are in the best place you know because you cannot do anything wrong, he is preventing you from doing, because love outside of mariage is bad.

Jaspreet,
It is the time you should really think about yourself my dear :) I know you have been through alot and yaa you cann get trapped with this kind of liking. But really, now you have to understand that he can't give you anything. He is not meant for you. Say this to yourself and began to believe this. Because... you have 2 options - keep on thinking about him and live in sorrow or .. SEE THE TRUTH - he is NOT for you! Guru ji is for you! This is the truth. If you choose second option... wht you will gain is... your happiness :) , Guru ji's khushiya.
I know it can be hard to move on and you have tried. But... you have to START TO accept this truth first. Only then you will be able to move on...
Step back and see... Jaspreet, do you really think this should be a life death situation? (Althought I know you feel this way because you love him) . There are bigger things going on in life. Look at Devinder Singh ji's case or Balwant Singh Rajowana. THAT is a life- death situation. So.. know that even though this looks a BIG thing to you right now.. it actually is not going to be big once you ACCEPT it which would lead you to forget everything.

By the guy's text message, it really looks like that he doesnt want to be what you want him to be. He is a Gursikh and wants to continue living that way, getting involved with such things will cause him a MAJOR distraction. So just let him do what he wants to do. Just forget it.

I can relate Gurpreet, I had some moments in my life where I regreted taking Amrit because of all the dukh and problems that I started facing. When I look back at it, I know I didn't mean it, because taking Amrit was the best thing I've ever did and it did change my life in positive ways.

I like that, u love him but u love ur guru more, I'm going to keep that in my mind it"ll help.

Honestly bhenji, concentrating on other guys is the last thing I want to do. If you knew what happened to me last year then you would understand. It's a really long story, trust me. Haha I think I would get posts flying if I posted the story lol. It was really serious though. I think I should share my story people could learn.

Let life throw stones on you, I did 3 or 4 years ago, trust me, I did. You know Gurpreet I used to be a whole different person back then, you would be surprised, infact I'm surprised when I look back at it. I let whatever was happening happen and just focused on guru sahib ji. And you know what guru sahib ji gave me so much pyar, people were washing my Karams like crazy.

Haha I'm calm bro. And I never said it was a life or death situation, the one before was! But you really think I should do that go talk to him in person and tell him straight up how I feel ? That's some scary stuff man. And besides, he said he wants to focus on guru sahib ji right now and get more connected. I wanna do the same thing. But I don't know I mean he knows I like him I think, if he truly loves me then he will come up to me in the future when he's ready. Cuz right know he has other important things on his mind, guru sahib ji. I think I should follow is example and leave everything up to guru sahib ji.

Those are both possible reasons why he could have stopped talking to me, ur so smart haha. I wish I thought of those! You know if this guy and me were to become friends like before then of course it would make me happy but it would distract me a little bit. I remember before this guy and me would sit in sangat together always and he would be sitting really close like our knees would be touching and I liked that. And like our hands would touch sometimes which gave me a tingly feeling. And I remember in sangat after hukamnana, we would always read the English translation. He would find it in his iPod and then read and then give it to me, and like he would hold it with me for some reason and read it again with me and he would be like really really close to me. Point is I did get distracted. Teenagers in the sangat would talk about me and him, I heard them once, the girl was like to an auntie anderlee gull kardehneh. As in their talking about their feelings, I heard her and I understood her and I'm pretty sure the guy heard her too. We were both talking about something. Then for ardas after sukhasan he moves away from me and goes to a hall way infront and like some 8th grader comes by and goes where's Parmeet ?? And I just ignore him and apparently this kid goes to him and says where's jaspreet. Just to fool around with us. After that day he never talked to me again. So will this person make me become a better gursikh ? Yeah! That's the whole reason I decided this is the man of my dreams. I've talked to him and he used to help me. I know this guy is going to make me more connected to guru sahib ji. This whole world is false and yea we r here for a very short time. This human body is so precious it's like a jewel. The biggest road block between a person and guru sahib ji is maya. I don't feel very lustful towards this guy and I love him and I love guru sahib ji. Guru sahib ji is hungry for our love ? Really ? Wow I've never heard that before. I thought we should be having pyas for guru sahib ji, not him for us. Of course guru sahib ji is waiting for us in sachkhand, saying when is my child going to come to me, he's waiting for us, he wants to do Kirpa on us, he's waiting. Yet people say we are waiting for guru sahib ji to do Kirpa on us. Hello!!!! Guru sahib ji has been ready from the very start! It's us who aren't ready. I've heard that too, u take one step towards guru sahib ji, he takes 1000 towards u, that's amazing. I tried getting over him last year and it was hard alright, it was the biggest shock of my life. I was successful thanks to guru sahib ji. Now I gotta forget about him again ? I've never fell inlove with the same guy twice! Clearly this love is much different from the other ones. School, I'm trying to catch up I'm in grade 12 but still completing grade 11 courses. Not because I'm dumb but because I was suffering from depression. I obviously have important things like school to concentrate on right now but schools the last thing on my mind. Nitnem, I've started doing it, but sometimes I just go its boring lets listen to some akj kirtan and get things pumping LOL. Amrit vela is hard, I used to do it 3 years ago, man I used to be so connected to guru sahib ji. I do ardas to guru sahib ji when I mutha tek and when I do Charan dhoor at sangat. Um why do as much chaupai sahib ? I do ardas to guru sahib ji everytime saying guru sahib ji Kirpa Kar ke maya deh jal toon buchow Kirpa Kar ke kaam khrod lobh moh anhkar toon buchow Kirpa Kar ke roj Amrit vela bakhshow roj nitnem karao guru sahib ji Kirpa Kar ke sachkhand lehkeh jao,darshan deo Kirpa Kar keh is greeb Teh, moorakh Teh, paapi Teh Kirpa kardo, guru sahib ji tusi bakhshunhar, that's like a little bit of the kind of things I say in my ardas , that's pretty good in my opinion.

I do naam Simran with guru sahib jis Kirpa too, I came to a really high avasta where my body would fall and my atma would go to sachkhand, and I even got guru sahib jis darshan once but I never knew , an uncle at sangat told me, I want all the Kirpa back, life was good then, all I cared about was guru sahib ji, I'm slowly for the third time getting back on the right path but its harder each time. That hukamnana just says it all. You know what, forget about guys, I got more important things. Time to work hard and get all the Kirpa back! I know guru sahib ji will, he's a forgiver, and jo mangay thakur apney Teh soee soee deyveh ! Guru sahib ji has to listen to his gursikhs, he loves us.

This is going to be hard but I'm going to keep trying.

I can relate Gurpreet, I had some moments in my life where I regreted taking Amrit because of all the dukh and problems that I started facing. When I look back at it, I know I didn't mean it, because taking Amrit was the best thing I've ever did and it did change my life in positive ways.

I like that, u love him but u love ur guru more, I'm going to keep that in my mind it"ll help.

Honestly bhenji, concentrating on other guys is the last thing I want to do. If you knew what happened to me last year then you would understand. It's a really long story, trust me. Haha I think I would get posts flying if I posted the story lol. It was really serious though. I think I should share my story people could learn.

Let life throw stones on you, I did 3 or 4 years ago, trust me, I did. You know Gurpreet I used to be a whole different person back then, you would be surprised, infact I'm surprised when I look back at it. I let whatever was happening happen and just focused on guru sahib ji. And you know what guru sahib ji gave me so much pyar, people were washing my Karams like crazy.

Haha I'm calm bro. And I never said it was a life or death situation, the one before was! But you really think I should do that go talk to him in person and tell him straight up how I feel ? That's some scary stuff man. And besides, he said he wants to focus on guru sahib ji right now and get more connected. I wanna do the same thing. But I don't know I mean he knows I like him I think, if he truly loves me then he will come up to me in the future when he's ready. Cuz right know he has other important things on his mind, guru sahib ji. I think I should follow is example and leave everything up to guru sahib ji.

Those are both possible reasons why he could have stopped talking to me, ur so smart haha. I wish I thought of those! You know if this guy and me were to become friends like before then of course it would make me happy but it would distract me a little bit. I remember before this guy and me would sit in sangat together always and he would be sitting really close like our knees would be touching and I liked that. And like our hands would touch sometimes which gave me a tingly feeling. And I remember in sangat after hukamnana, we would always read the English translation. He would find it in his iPod and then read and then give it to me, and like he would hold it with me for some reason and read it again with me and he would be like really really close to me. Point is I did get distracted. Teenagers in the sangat would talk about me and him, I heard them once, the girl was like to an auntie anderlee gull kardehneh. As in their talking about their feelings, I heard her and I understood her and I'm pretty sure the guy heard her too. We were both talking about something. Then for ardas after sukhasan he moves away from me and goes to a hall way infront and like some 8th grader comes by and goes where's Parmeet ?? And I just ignore him and apparently this kid goes to him and says where's jaspreet. Just to fool around with us. After that day he never talked to me again. So will this person make me become a better gursikh ? Yeah! That's the whole reason I decided this is the man of my dreams. I've talked to him and he used to help me. I know this guy is going to make me more connected to guru sahib ji. This whole world is false and yea we r here for a very short time. This human body is so precious it's like a jewel. The biggest road block between a person and guru sahib ji is maya. I don't feel very lustful towards this guy and I love him and I love guru sahib ji. Guru sahib ji is hungry for our love ? Really ? Wow I've never heard that before. I thought we should be having pyas for guru sahib ji, not him for us. Of course guru sahib ji is waiting for us in sachkhand, saying when is my child going to come to me, he's waiting for us, he wants to do Kirpa on us, he's waiting. Yet people say we are waiting for guru sahib ji to do Kirpa on us. Hello!!!! Guru sahib ji has been ready from the very start! It's us who aren't ready. I've heard that too, u take one step towards guru sahib ji, he takes 1000 towards u, that's amazing. I tried getting over him last year and it was hard alright, it was the biggest shock of my life. I was successful thanks to guru sahib ji. Now I gotta forget about him again ? I've never fell inlove with the same guy twice! Clearly this love is much different from the other ones. School, I'm trying to catch up I'm in grade 12 but still completing grade 11 courses. Not because I'm dumb but because I was suffering from depression. I obviously have important things like school to concentrate on right now but schools the last thing on my mind. Nitnem, I've started doing it, but sometimes I just go its boring lets listen to some akj kirtan and get things pumping LOL. Amrit vela is hard, I used to do it 3 years ago, man I used to be so connected to guru sahib ji. I do ardas to guru sahib ji when I mutha tek and when I do Charan dhoor at sangat. Um why do as much chaupai sahib ? I do ardas to guru sahib ji everytime saying guru sahib ji Kirpa Kar ke maya deh jal toon buchow Kirpa Kar ke kaam khrod lobh moh anhkar toon buchow Kirpa Kar ke roj Amrit vela bakhshow roj nitnem karao guru sahib ji Kirpa Kar ke sachkhand lehkeh jao,darshan deo Kirpa Kar keh is greeb Teh, moorakh Teh, paapi Teh Kirpa kardo, guru sahib ji tusi bakhshunhar, that's like a little bit of the kind of things I say in my ardas , that's pretty good in my opinion.

I do naam Simran with guru sahib jis Kirpa too, I came to a really high avasta where my body would fall and my atma would go to sachkhand, and I even got guru sahib jis darshan once but I never knew , an uncle at sangat told me, I want all the Kirpa back, life was good then, all I cared about was guru sahib ji, I'm slowly for the third time getting back on the right path but its harder each time. That hukamnana just says it all. You know what, forget about guys, I got more important things. Time to work hard and get all the Kirpa back! I know guru sahib ji will, he's a forgiver, and jo mangay thakur apney Teh soee soee deyveh ! Guru sahib ji has to listen to his gursikhs, he loves us.

This is going to be hard but I'm going to keep trying.

don't worry abt life so much in that field bcoz god makes special plans for everybody