Please help me

MaiVelleeHaan

Then what should I do ? Tell him how I feel ? How do I do that ? I mean I already told him through messaging, I don't know if he read them though.

What if I tell him and he says its just maya and that i should focus on guru sahib ji more, bcuz no ones going to give u more love then guru sahib ji?

Part of me wants to talk to him and then part of me just says to leave it and concentrate on guru sahib ji.

All you have to tell him is that you feel more for him than just a friend.

Something on the lines - that you feel like your souls are connected and you feel as if you two are soul mates.

If he says it's just maya, then explain that's why you haven't come forward before,-since you wanted to be sure that the love and feelings are true.

Remember, that the TRUTH is what guruji and gurbani is about.

Living the truth, acting the truth and having full faith by submitting your will to the truth.

All I can say is-

-It must be true love !!

I know that you never intended for it to happen, but this way you know that your love is true.

I feel that he probably feels the same kind of way for you, but has probably been shrugging the idea.

As a man, I can tell he has respect for you because he doesn't want to converse on text and phone like all those people out there.

He is simply asking you to be 'face to face' so that he knows you are being very honest with yourself and with him.

Of course, you should tell him that you have much more than 'paaji' feelings for him.

I'm certain that his response will be likewise.

How do I know that I'm so sure with what I'm saying ??

Well, I know that when one person develops thee true feeling over time they are ALWAYS about aura and body responses from the other without being direct.

I'm not talking about the simple smile and gaze into your eyes, i'm talking about the aura that is felt around us.

This is ALL part of the God within and around us.

I am also so sure that you can happily view your feelings not as a confusion or problem, but as a blessing from the consciousness around us.

So, when you fix the wedding date, please send me and my family an invite !

BTW. I am very happily married and we both love each other more by the day such that today, we love more than yesterday and tomorrow we shall love more than today.

I have the SAME relationship with the Lord and wish to maintain it that way for eternity.

thats disgusting you called him "paaji" first lol!

I never called him paaji, he was like a paaji before though, I just called him by his name. And it's not disgusting.

What does India have to do with this? And it's not disgusting it all, you guys are overreacting.

I never wrote lol at the end of anything dude.

Man, I thought things were gonna be better now, I felt so much better, like all the load taken off me.

Lucysingh is the man, he never said anything wrong, everything he said makes sense and it sounds legit. I'm just going to ignore everything and just say what luckysingh said.

waheguru ji.....talk to him as he had asked you but before going to him pray to Guru ji "I don't know what to ...please be with me, do whatever is the best for me, give me the courage to accept the outcome by keeping me on the right path"

this will not get sorted out until you guys talk ....one sided love can mess up the life....

Trust Guru ji HE'll do the best for you....

Gud luck

I"ll do ardas before I talk to him.

That's a good idea :)

Or like on the day, lol.

I guess that's kind of true, until this whole situation doesn't get resolved or like I don't get an answer from him what he thinks and feels its just going to make me more stressed out.

And yeah, guru sahib ji always knows what's best for us!

This is what I'm going to say to him guys! How does it sound?

I don't know how to say this But I actually have some very pleasant and nice feelings for you that I never suspected were real and true at first.

But the longer the time I spent away from you, the stronger these feelings keep getting and growing.

It's almost like that I feel that the Love I have with Guru sahib is between All three of us at times.

I'm sorry, if you feel offended or upset with this news, but I had to tell you because I felt I was deceiving Guru sahib, you and myself by keeping these feelings hidden.

Please try and understand and respect my honesty into coming forward with this.

If you don't feel this way at all and feel that you want to be away from me, then I'm very sorry for making you upset and I will respect your final decision on all accounts.

Please forgive me and respect my decision to be honest with you enough to tell you how I feel.

I have ONLY been able to come forward to you because of your love and devotion to guru sahib, which I admire. AND because I trust you so so much, this trust makes it a little easier to tell you this in complete confidence.

please try to understand and let me know later or tomorrow what you think about all that I have told you. And please don't tell anyone as this would hurt and taint the respect and admiration I have for you as a guru's Sikh and person.

I'm sorry if this is a little shock to you but please don't let me and my feelings ruin your love for Guru sahib. I just feel that my love for guru sahib and you as well as the whole creation of guru sahib is MUCH stronger and untouchable!!

Please forgive me if I have hurt you in any way'

AND I hope you don't let this conversation ruin or take away the close relationship that we already have between us.