Please help me

MaiVelleeHaan

some of this stuff is unreal one minute you are such a good gurmukh you have seen shaheed singhs, the next this guys gnna help you get up for amritvela everyday!

to be fair i did 10 min simran the other day and saw the light so we are probably in the same boat!

not only are you demeaning yourself by acting like he is your other half (your incomplete without him? lol) but you then go further to make it sound like the rest of my sisters are like you and are hunting for a man (and obviously your crush is not gnna be on the market long)

sometimes i think sikhsangat shouldnt allow guest posts because atleast if someone knew you in real life they would slap u back into reality :)

some of this stuff is unreal one minute you are such a good gurmukh you have seen shaheed singhs, the next this guys gnna help you get up for amritvela everyday!

to be fair i did 10 min simran the other day and saw the light so we are probably in the same boat!

not only are you demeaning yourself by acting like he is your other half (your incomplete without him? lol) but you then go further to make it sound like the rest of my sisters are like you and are hunting for a man (and obviously your crush is not gnna be on the market long)

sometimes i think sikhsangat shouldnt allow guest posts because atleast if someone knew you in real life they would slap u back into reality :)

She has been talking and talking, why the hell doesn't she go and get the guy and give us all a break! you can see why he doesn,t want her talk talk and more talk do your head in. :lol2:

He started coming to the sangat I go to and it's not at the gurdwara, it's at different people's houses every weekend.

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't quite follow the above !!!

You see each other at ''sangat' as you call it which is at different peoples houses every week ???

Is this ''sangat'' in the hazoori of Guruji as in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji ?

OR are you in some sort of Sikh cult, where you have to meet at peoples houses every week ??

I'm sorry, but I don't really get it and It must be my age !!

I'm not being rude and you know I gave you some very real and genuine advice, but you seem to be carrying on with this ''talk..talk'' instead of doing what I advised you to do.

Please don't get offended with my comment, but I know exactly what the other members are talking about.

This is NOT a teenage or weekly 17 magazine column to advise teeny love lives !

It is a SIKH forum, where we can advise Sikhs in their personal matters.

AND this has already been discussed, so it is up to you to make your own personal decision now instead of ''talk.talk...talk' on here about some guy who doesn't have a clue you are talking.

If I was a guy and realized that my wife had done all this ''talk ..talk...talk..'' on a public forum discussing me and her before our marriage, then I would NOT be overjoyed in any honour !!

...THINK about it !!! :nono:

I find these acts of Amritharis having bf and gf's as an act of besharam. Is this how low the sikhi scene has gotten?

People.talking about being in love with this boy or that girl?...

I never knew we had so many besharam sikhs in the Amrithari community.

When you love yourself you dont need to be loved by anyone else. This girl whose made this post and other besharam amrithari's who do these acts, the reason you guys are in engaging in these bf/gf acts is because you dont love yourself.

I wasnt into sikhi all my life i used to chase girls when i was a mona..when i got into sikhi i stopped doing those things becuz i realised i love myself and vaheguru god.. Your not in love, your in emotional attachment.

Do any of us know about our rich culture we once had? Did u know back in the day male Sikhs, Hindus and even muslims out of respect of a woman, men would not even look women in there eyes when talking to them let alone 'hugging' them and all this other pakand that goes on these days.

The reason people want someone to love them is becuase they dont love themselves.

For those that think having bf/gf is ok i ask you, will you allow your kids to have boyfriends or girlfriends?

^^^ militant

please dont hijack some people as taking the piss to this bollywood op as a sign that everyone thinks like the above.

dont agree with the bf/gf culture bit if you like a girl for a long time as friends then get married then u r technically bf/gf doesnt seem that bad. also plenty of ppl amritdharis here with love marriages and i would guess the vast members who visit here disagree with you

its people like u who make people think twice about becoming amritdhari because u have to live an immaculate life, probably the same people who didnt allow divorce only suicide as a way out of a bad marriage, you need to realise being amritdhari is a step on the rung of sachkand dude,

The biggest militants, and extremist were Bhai Lehna, and the Bhagats. Look at their lives. They worshipped devis, stones, and practiced other manmat practices. But when they were struck by the Guru's sword, they gave up all their manmat practices. They took Gurbani and filled their hearts with the Shabad Guru. They colored their mind and body with the Shabad Guru. They practice the teaching of every women is your sister and mother, expect your wife. These militants went further and preached to humanity that they must fill their hearts as they have and continue on the path of Gurmat.

How were they able to do this, without getting hanker in them, after all they did many wrong acts before giving their heads to the Guru? They became the dust at the feet of everyone and saw The One in everyone. The devi worship, the stone worship was not part of them even though the mind and body completed such manmat tasks. These militants realized the previous mind (thought process) and body (actions) do not exist, but only The One exist. So if we had a girlfriend in the past, then that action did not exist as it is not Satnaam (Mool Mantar). So what benchmark do we use to give gurmat advice without bringing our past actions of having a girlfriend or being disgusted of them and then calling others besharam? The Guru never said its okay for others to complete devi worship as I did it in the past. The Guru uses strong "negative" shabads for such manmat practisers. Neither did they become quiet and think another might accuse them of being hypocrites. The Gurus sang and practiced the Shabad Guru and melted the hearts of the sangat.

If looking at our past wrong actions makes others actions correct, then why even bow to Shabad Guru? What have we learned by reading Gurbani? I can just hear the Romans calling Copernicus and Plato militants for discovering the world is not flat. Such militants are very much needed in this world as they don't scare away from admitting their mistakes and from learning the truth even though others call them stupid, ghost, demons, Taliban, militants, extremist, etc.

"SS" you are a militant and continue on this militant path as the Gurus and Bhagats did, but just leave the labeling of besharam out of it. Sikhs are in the womb of the militant, breath and bleed militancy............its all a Sikh knows.