Are we producing strong Sikh leaders of the future or weak castist jathaist ladoo & samosay eaters?

genie

I'm wondering after the baba jee pillars and elderly leaders of the Sikh community of the present time pass on....... have we got up and coming charismatic youth leaders to take their place?

Or will be Sikh masses be left to their own devices and no longer an effective force against those who wish our community ill will. I can see within 5-10 years when the leaders who lived in the times of 1984 and put all their energy fighting for Sikh rights and khalistan pass on there will be no one influential will left to fight for the rights of the community.

• 2 years later...

U gotta be kidding right? Ive been on record on this forum previously, stating how i and many many many others, esp here in the uk, cannot wait till these old fools hit their funeral pyres or r too old to run our gurdwaras! That day will be sweet, coz u just gotta look at who r the modern day masands? Its always those old haggered saggy secretly india supportin, saropa givin mugs who r sellin this panth of ours out. We have A LOT of problems, but thanks to the new generation of young sikhs/parcharaks, we r gona c more transparent gurdwaras, where pappu/flower power sikhs will be told to bugger off if they dont like that the panth is goin back to basics!

Though this thread was started in 2013, i think has a lot has changed in the sikh community, atleast here in uk anyways. For eg, basics of sikhi, will be opening a parcharak school, i mean y shud future wannabe parcharaks have to go back to panjab to get a sikhi schooling, y not here? Future is bright in my opinion, though the fruition wont be apparant till a few yrs, which is understandable.

I am so happy to read this. Let's hope we can portray a positive image of our religion to the world, which has been brainwashed into believing that there are only three religions in this world. All we hear is about their religions but nothing about our religion. We need more praschar.

Ladhoo and samosay? If anything, it's pizza and chips.

Funny story. I was once walking around my Gurudwara searching for an associate of mine. I happen to stumble into the committee room, or where they held their meetings. There were boxes of chocolates, bottles of ketchups etc. You would think they were having a mini party going on in there rather than discussing important issues.