What is happening...jihaadist attacks

DDAVIDALE

can you give an example of a Sikh "human bomb" and against whom he used this method? then we will discuss the rights and wrongs about this topic.

I was shocked to read on this very site a few years back about the little kids who were sent out to intercept tanks during Operation Bluestar. Apparently they had bombs strapped to them.

I was shocked to read on this very site a few years back about the little kids who were sent out to intercept tanks during Operation Bluestar. Apparently they had bombs strapped to them.

I don't know which kids you are talking about? But I am only aware of one Naujawan Bhujangi Singh who is said to have intercepted a tank during operation bluestar. Sikh soldiers during indo pak wars are known to have done such stuff.

Correct me if I am wrong please, but based on Dr Udhoke's remarkable and detailed analysis of Operation Bluestar, it was Bhai Rashpal Singh ji's 7 year old bhujangan who tied a bomb to her waist and jumped in front of the troops. Another one was Bhai Dilawar Singh Babbar, and also Sikh soldiers fighting Pakistani Patton tanks in 1965 who were ready to die rather than step back and let them come till Amritsar, and thereby possibly do beadbi of Sri Darbar Sahib.

I only saw it mentioned in passing around a year ago. I was surprised because up until then I'd never read or heard anything about it.

I have no issue with such tactics during war or war-like situations (such as Bluestar) between professional forces, or insurgents versus a state army, etc., but I do draw the line when innocents are deliberately targetted just for the sake of chaos and misery. That's why Muslim jihaadists elicit little to no sympathy outside of their particular circles because of the wanton destruction and scant disregard for human life which many of their operations entail. They see it as justified collateral.

Correct me if I am wrong please, but based on Dr Udhoke's remarkable and detailed analysis of Operation Bluestar, it was Bhai Rashpal Singh ji's 7 year old bhujangan who tied a bomb to her waist and jumped in front of the troops. Another one was Bhai Dilawar Singh Babbar, and also Sikh soldiers fighting Pakistani Patton tanks in 1965 who were ready to die rather than step back and let them come till Amritsar, and thereby possibly do beadbi of Sri Darbar Sahib.

I have heard differently. I heard it was a young Sikh male in his teens. He himself took he initiative when he saw the tank was unstoppable and guns were not having any effect on it. Although some say this story is also a myth. The earliest known such bombing by a Sikh was done by a Babbar Akali during the 1920s who was surrounded by the police. Instead of surrendering and getting tortured he detonated the bomb in which he along with the British officer and a couple of police men were killed. Another example is when Sikhs were conquering Multan fort under Maharaja Ranjit Singh. At the time since the fort was too powerful, only the Bhangianwali top(cannon) was powerful enough to blow a hole in it. At the time one of the wheels of the cannon had broken off, so many Sikh soldiers began volunteering to lay the one side of the cannon on their backs, when the cannon would fire it would make the Sikh soldier Shaheed. Many Sikh soldiers are said to have been Shaheed like this before a hole in the the Multan fort was blown open. Beanta could not have been killed without Dilawar Singh taking the initiative. Many Sikh soldiers in the Indopak wars were known to have died this way as well. But Jandialvi is adamant that they are all terrorists. I guess anyone who uses a gun to fight must also be a terrorist since Muslims also use those.