phones is it disrespect to bani?

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

everyone daas was thinking that when we read bani though ios or android apps may be it sundar gutka or igranth are we disrecpecting bani? bcoz many a times (atleast me) doesn't wash hands everytime we use our phone and daas doesn't respect his phone like gutka sahib?

so daas's question is ppl like me disrespecting bani?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Waheguru Ji , always pay huge respect to bani ,

its ok to have bani in your fone but dont pack it up with songs and other stuff.

keep it always clean in a pouch dont use dirty hand

and if your are outside take of ur shoes before reading GuruBani .

even guru arjan dev ji used to keep Adh Granth ji on manji and he used to sleep below.(forgive me if the details are not correct)

Of course its ok. Satkar of bani written in book format is a different thing. Pen, paper, binding, glue and ink ellicits this respect and oozes appeal thus - just like the tomes of Edward Gordon's Roman empire (a great read - full of classical wit) beats an electronic version hands down. On a practical note - dirty hands (even just our natural sweat and body oils) are damaging to paper over time, but will not affect your phone.

i have honey Singh's Songs n shabad both in my fone... :) Yo YO Honey Singh... Karde kArde.. Yo Yo Babaji ho janda...

I dont thinnk Waheguru will reject the prayer of a beggar who hold dirty clothes....

But ya if bani hai there in ur phone then... just bother to listen it...

daas is saying ok dirty hands may not be issue but like if we use to browse internet in it and use fb and u know sometimes some friends status is not very acceptable..sometimes?

secondly we atleast me keep phone in jeans pocket which is lower than waist .....

plz everybody make this cruel daas understand and make decision

daas is saying ok dirty hands may not be issue but like if we use to browse internet in it and use fb and u know sometimes some friends status is not very acceptable..sometimes?

secondly we atleast me keep phone in jeans pocket which is lower than waist .....

plz everybody make this cruel daas understand and make decision

its fine , nothing can be done about it too right? after all that app is used rarely .

but yes keep it clean , or carry a tab in pouch :nono: