phones is it disrespect to bani?

tusi girl hoke honey donkey da gand kive sun lende ho? :respect: :respect:

Heheheheh - Bring me back ... :) i am one of the biggest fan of his songs....only clean rapps.. :D its not an offense to listen him i think..... he is a fantastic singer with enthusiastic voice mere chote veere.... :)

If u look around u will find so much gand.... the people who day and night keep on saying wrong about other..

lot of people who will try to take u away from Guruji..... Gand is there everywhere... it depends on u that inspite of being in these kind of gand.. u r able to keep urself clean or not.....

Be like Lotus :) life will be easy :)

The best person to ask is Maharaj themselves.

They say:

"Dhan su kāgad kalam dhan, dhan bhāndā dhan mas. Dhan likhārī nānaka jin nām likhāiā sach."

The paper and pen is great, the inkpot and ink are great, the writer is great, if he is writing the true name.

Using phones should be a last resort only to be used if one is travelling and cannot find a place to sit.

The excessive use of phones is a dangerous trend which goes against the philosophy of "Pothi Parmesar Ka Thaan."

The best person to ask is Maharaj themselves.

They say:

"Dhan su kāgad kalam dhan, dhan bhāndā dhan mas. Dhan likhārī nānaka jin nām likhāiā sach."

The paper and pen is great, the inkpot and ink are great, the writer is great, if he is writing the true name.

Using phones should be a last resort only to be used if one is travelling and cannot find a place to sit.

The excessive use of phones is a dangerous trend which goes against the philosophy of "Pothi Parmesar Ka Thaan."

You said to ask maharaj,but then you just gave your own interpretation of what that pankti is saying. You took everything literally. In that case, in Guru Granth Sahib ji, Bhagat Dhanna ji asked waheguru for some things like grain, lentils, a cow, a horse to ride etc....so should we only ride in cars as a last resort? Should we be stuck in the olden times and just ride horses? I understand that Bani in written form is important,but why stop people from reading Bani,and making them feel guilty for reading Bani from a phone? So if you were at a beach, and had a sudden urge to read some Bani, and all you had was your phone, would you not read it? Would you make others feel guilty of reading Bani too ?