Guru Nanak sahib at Mecca

GPS

what about Panja Sahib ji etc where their is clearly a hand print and other Gurdwaras with foot prints water appeared and horse prints and furnaces cooled instantly, do we disregard those events to and say no miracles occured ?

Guru Nanak Dev Ji metaphorically stopped the rock with his Panja. It's not meant to be taken literally.

Sarcasm :blush2:

The fact is that cult of missionaries have no respect for our Guru sahibans. They think they are gone then why to give any importance to them.

In another thread this gurdeep johal shamelessly writes that Guru nanak could not turn head of his son Sri chand.How did he turn Mecca.

The fact is that cult of missionaries have no respect for our Guru sahibans. They think they are gone then why to give any importance to them.

In another thread this gurdeep johal shamelessly writes that Guru nanak could not turn head of his son Sri chand.How did he turn Mecca.

You are crossing your limit.

You are crossing your limit.

No i am not. See what you write in this

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70465-washing-darbar-sahib-floor-with-milk-is-equal-to-shivjis-singh-sabha-canada/page-8

Guru Nanak Sahib ne makka gumha dita par Sri Chand da Dimaag na Gumha Sake Sikhi chad udassi ho gaya.

Unquote

Is that line written by you? You are mocking at Guru sahib. I state the fact that missionaries have no respect for our Guru sahibs.They say why are we celebrating their birth/death anniversaries. Jachak jagtar said why people go to Hazur sahib as it is a grave of a dead person.

hold on you say that mecca did turn but then you agree with another post from mod (you ticked like this),

Guru Nanak Dev Ji metaphorically stopped the rock with his Panja. It's not meant to be taken literally.

So the rock is not to be taken literally , but mecca is ?

personally i accept they all happened

hold on you say that mecca did turn but then you agree with another post from mod (you ticked like this),

So the rock is not to be taken literally , but mecca is ?

personally i accept they all happened

MOD is cutting jokes about missionary mindset. He does not mean it.

I am of the view that these are real happenings.In mystic world these things are absolutely possible.

Let me relate another happening of the gursikh who was with MES at rawalpindi. He used to Visit

Gurudwara panja sahib as it was nearby. Whenever he passed through that bazaar. a muslim shopkeeper

always came running to him and asked for gift of Naam. One day gursikh obliged him and keeping hand on his

back asked him " Say allah , allah. The gentleman's simran started.

Such is the aura of real Gursikhs.