Sarabjit Singh dies at Pakistan's Jinnah hospital

JSinghnz

sarabjeet was raw agent bcoz indian media says he crossed border while he was drunk,now can u tell me that we can't escape state boder that easily, but here we r talking of LOC,WHERE U KNOW THE SECURITY IS VERY TIGHT...

If I remember correctly, the year he crossed, complete border line was not fenced, I might be incorrect.

But now, I only pray for Prof. Bhullar, as inhuman Zaalim Govt. Of India is no less inhuman than Pak. Govt.

There is a hindu page on facebook thats claiming he was a Indian RAW agent that attacked Khalistani's in lahore. Now if Hindu extremist's are readily admitting that he was one of theirs who are we to dispute his role?

If he was an RAW Indian agent he was not a Sikh he was one of those gadari fake Sikhs who were in black cats who murdered Sikh youths and their families.

Why would someone want to stray into pakistan anyways unless they were seeking political asylum and or training to join Khalistan resistance fighters to fight back against the Indian govt's state terrorism machinery. There are plenty of cases where people who claimed asylum in the west in the 80s and early 90s on fake pretenses of persecution from Indian authorities were in fact pro-indian agents and/or economic migrants.

And i bet you be the first to condemn hanging.

Fool

Are you talking about bhullars hanging???

Are you a human being or a robot each case is different and human judgment snould be used in each case compare bhullar a complely innocent man to a raw agent an organization whos main goal in the 80s and 90s was to kill ourpeople and destroy ourmovement for freedom and you seriously expect me to feel any symphathy towards them again this only applies if he was an agent if he was innocent whatever happened to him was obviously horrible but as the above poster said we will never know only god knows so i guess its pointless to talk about