Sarabjit Singh dies at Pakistan's Jinnah hospital

JSinghnz

I thought he confessed in media interviews?

Guru confessed his part, in that he brought them to dlehi, but he had no idea what they were going to do. He said he did it for the money they offered him.

At the time, that Sarbjit crossed panjab was not fenced off. the fencing off came in, in the early 90s.

But when i read this story, the thing that struck my mind, was, DONT DRINK ALCOHOL!. Maharaj has given us this injunction for a reason. There maybe an element of revenge here as well, because of kasab and guru hangings. who knows? india nad pakistan are both the same, everything they do is the same, only one is hindu, one is muslim.

Whether he was a spy or not, i dont think we will ever know. But one thing that we can say, is that being a kaffir in a prison of an islamic state, could not have been any fun.

Despite all the crocodile tear shedding by Rahul Gandhi and others -

Pakistan Govt. returned his body back to his family which has come back to India.

Terrorist Un-secular Hindutva Govt. Of India hanged innocent Afzal Guru (without any evidence, without any credible charges), without informing his family, and then didn't even gave his body back to his family.

Innocent Prof. Bhullar lying in Hospital should be hanged to death, but same Un-secular Hindutva Supreme Court Of India commutes death sentence of M.N.Das on grounds of delay in receiving mercy petition response from President.

They seem to be doing this deliberately, are we not understanding this??? There is definately something fishy. What is the agenda at the back of their mind???

No offense to Sarabjeet's family but what I can't understand is why is the nation making a bigger deal about this when two soldiers were decapitated by the Pakistani Government a while back and nothing was done for their family.

They are giving one crore to the family, the central government is giving 25 lakh and permanent jobs for the daughters.

Why not treat other prisoners similarly?

BCOZ HE WAS RAW AGENT

it makes me laugh how thick indians take to the streets when this guy a hindustani as they call him gets killed/murdered by a foreign country/government yet it goes on in their dump of country every day, just look at recent events Bhai Bhullar etc, sajjan thag gets away with murder but its a national outcry when the pakis do it! :rolleyes2:

Whats the difference between india and pakistan zero both the same, most indians have never crossed the border same as the pakis, i have been to both and they are exactly the same just different names and a border one is full of sulemans and the other put puts (hindus). both have done nothing with their countries since independence the rich have got richer and the poor poorer, thieves, liars and crooks in charge, greed is top of everyones list.