Sarabjit Singh dies at Pakistan's Jinnah hospital

JSinghnz

I heard that, that is unbelievable, that they are getting so much money, who would want a bloody government job with all that money they have.

badal has not offered similiar amounts to victims (sikh and non-sikh) of indian aggression, but when the pakistanis kill an indian...

A kashmeri leader made a very good remark, about Sarbjits case,when he said, that a legal court tried sarbjit and sentenced him to death, as with afzal guru, but the indian govt hanged guru caling him a terrorist even though he hadnt killed anybody, and never returned his body, whilst they call Sarbjit , who was deemed quilty of killing 14 people, a "son of india" and pakistan have returned his body.

son of india that' a laugh, sikh's are sons of india when they die for it or save their hindu women and backsides but otherwise they arent even recognised in the constitution as a separate nation or religion and fools in india fall for this bs :stupidme: My mother grew up with out her father ( an army soldier) because he was killed in a indo-pakistan war for what nothing :angry2: .

The Royal way his funeral is being done, is really giving me a suspicion - "He was probably a RAW Agent, and probably responsible for the bomb blast in which 14 Pakistani's died - A task assigned to him by Un-Secular Terrorist Govt. Of India, which he executed efficently". However, this is just my suspicion.

But Pak returned his body back, but India didn't returned Afzal Guru, Bhai Kehar Sing (innocent's) bodies back to families.

What strange thing is what our jathedar sahib is doing there?? Singh Sahiban Ji is clearly hiding away from his core duty which is to keep dog collar on SGPC regarding sikh memorial issue.

Jathedar of Akal Takht Giani Gurbachan Singh, Senior SAD, BJP and Congress leaders attended the last rites of Sarabjeet Singh. Anti-Pakistan slogans were raised by people.

What strange thing is what our jathedar sahib is doing there?? Singh Sahiban Ji is clearly hiding away from his core duty which is to keep dog collar on SGPC regarding sikh memorial issue.

Singh Sahibaan runs away from panthic issues and attends a state funeral of Sarbjit? He must be ashamed of being a Jathedar of Akaal Takht when he promised Justice for Jaspal Singh last year!

Why can't Sangat ask him to resign forcefully! We don't need you Singh sahib! try for a job in Badal's office!

I respect *any* current jathedhar sahib of sri akal takht sahib. I will continue to do so till my death regardless of whatever situation is going on but i quietly do disagree with the working environment of Sri Akal Takht Office. Something need to be done to keep akal takht on top of SGPC not the other way around. As you see, SGPC is the main culprit as they are swallowing sangat's fund and mostly all SGPC members are filling their pockets and diverting stuff meant for gurdwara to their homes (even laundry soaps). I do know that SGPC give building/renovating contracts only if certain companies build certain members home all free.

We need to document all such stuff in one place so that we can use it, distribute it if in case time comes when some panthic ppl may takeover sgpc/akal takht sahib (like it happened in 80's).

It is sad that sarabjeet died in pakistan jail even after decades in jail but that is the part of his job risk when he signed up as a raw agent. What about hundreds of thousands of our sikhs who died and never given back to the family members.. where's the panthic funeral for them?

People are continuously blaming him to be RAW AGENT..... i don't understand.. y u people don't see his struggle...

Y u all don't understand the pain of a sister who was fighting for him from 20+ years.... ??

u all cant understand the pain of his daughters that in spite of knowing that their father is alive and still they cant see him.....

Yaar 20+ years are enough for punishment... I accept that there were lot of saheeds who should get support from Govt. after 1984 riots...

But this is all politics right......... if they are getting money whats wrong in this? :wow: :wow:

Atleast his sister will die with a lil relief that she was able to raise voice for his brother n atlast because of his struggle and the death of his brother... his daughters would get a good life to live in... at-least they are able to make up a life of their children....

This Govt never do anything for ordinary man... now if by fate they are doing... then take it... its a boon.... :giggle: