China Vs India Interesting Situation

genie

I am trying to improve... N the Sangat here on this forum is making me to improve....

there are few people who actually understands me n make me to learn things n how to react to it.....

Thats the reason i am not leaving this forum.... I am trying to change myself... i know i have anger in me....

but i need people who can help me to reduce it in me rather then increase it.... :)

I am trying to improve... N the Sangat here on this forum is making me to improve....

there are few people who actually understands me n make me to learn things n how to react to it.....

Thats the reason i am not leaving this forum.... I am trying to change myself... i know i have anger in me....

but i need people who can help me to reduce it in me rather then increase it.... :)

sis this is the power of sadh sangat ,idiotic ppl like me who r bamboo try to become sandalwood with sandalwood present here............

• 3 weeks later...

If we would have been like muslims...we would have claimed khalistan in 1947...n khalistan di aag eni thandi ni hundi.....

Let China attack India...Again khalsa will save India.... :)

They say you can't possibly know where you're going if you don't know where you're coming from. In that respect, Gurpreet, you're walking in life blindly. Whats clear ois that you have been educated in India rather than most of us here who have been educated in the free world where facts are not hidden away from us.

For your information we did claim our own state in '47 but Nehru sold us a pack of lies in order to get us to side with India. His publicly made promises, delivered at the All India Congress of July 1946 oin Calcutta, stated among other things the promise that the Punjab would be made a semi-autonomous region in the vein of the Khalsa Raj where the Sikhs would experience the glow of freedom and run their own affairs without interference. That, and that only, is the reason that Sikhs sided with India in 1947.

But let me just get this straight, because I'm finding it hard to believe what you've just said :

Since 1947 they've cheated you, ridiculed you, dissected your homeland, hung you en masse, killed you en masse, raped you en masse, denied you justice and torn down your holiest of holy's and yet here you are still thinking you belong to them ? :stupidme:

Chinese government officials and the Chinese media have repeatedly over the last few years issued statements saying that India is so pathetic they could crush it blindfolded without even trying. I happen to think they've got a very good point and would welcome their hostility with India as a chance to progress our own Sikh cause.

They say you can't possibly know where you're going if you don't know where you're coming from. In that respect, Gurpreet, you're walking in life blindly. Whats clear ois that you have been educated in India rather than most of us here who have been educated in the free world where facts are not hidden away from us.

For your information we did claim our own state in '47 but Nehru sold us a pack of lies in order to get us to side with India. His publicly made promises, delivered at the All India Congress of July 1946 oin Calcutta, stated among other things the promise that the Punjab would be made a semi-autonomous region in the vein of the Khalsa Raj where the Sikhs would experience the glow of freedom and run their own affairs without interference. That, and that only, is the reason that Sikhs sided with India in 1947.

But let me just get this straight, because I'm finding it hard to believe what you've just said :

Since 1947 they've cheated you, ridiculed you, dissected your homeland, hung you en masse, killed you en masse, raped you en masse, denied you justice and torn down your holiest of holy's and yet here you are still thinking you belong to them ? :stupidme:

Chinese government officials and the Chinese media have repeatedly over the last few years issued statements saying that India is so pathetic they could crush it blindfolded without even trying. I happen to think they've got a very good point and would welcome their hostility with India as a chance to progress our own Sikh cause.

OMG I THINK LIKE THIS BCOZ I M IN INDIA ?

See muslims r kattars they demand for fight for what they want they get it.....

N we sikhs r humble n we think for others... Thats y we come into the talks of others.....

I know lot of bad happened with sikhs in India.... I know the system is corrupt...I know many things r bad....I know I should not support India in any sense

BUT

My Guru teach me to respect that land which give us food,,,,

N so what if I face problems buy still I bother to aleast listen to my parent.......unlike the children of foreign land.....

Still majority of women cover those parts of their body which gives birth to child n feed them with.....

I still have freedom to walk across any part of this country.. Its my duty as being sikh to respect land of my Guru...for Hindustan they sacrificed their life...they teach us to fight for weak....so what if wrong happens this land gave me birth...food. ..shelter...mother...father...... :)

Its like when u say something to ur parent that's ok...but if somebody else say something u will like killing them..

I have few questions in my mind for those who live in other countries.....

U people can drive taxi there but hu dont want to do so in India....

U go outside get married to GCs n citizens just for sake ofsettling there.....but still u r better

Y Indian in Australia were abused n beaten coz it was not coz of them recession striked...

Y there was attack on Gurdwara of Wisconsin if u say US is better place to b.....

Y Gursikh boys prefer Indian girls??

Y some of u ditch other with the power of money?

Ur Government supports ur citizen with unemployment benefits still crime is there........

Rape cases n sexual abuse cases r there...in ur country as well..........

I know there will b war between India n China.... But it is said never underestimate ur enemies.....

Both r powerfull..... Both have technology.....

Time will let us know. ....who will win :)

doesn't matter the ppl in india are brainwashed and slaves if anything happens the first ppl to die are gonna be sikhs

Oh I thought u people r slaves..... Of India :p coz u all criticize India so much its like some1 has tied ur hands n legs n u people can only bluff but actually can't do anything.....n we r living in this corrupt system....n fighting for our rights n still happy.....

I just quoted a post on this thread to make some1 to remind something...I was not knowing that if I will defend the place where I live people will call me blind, slave, brainwashed........

I am happy living here y u all have problem with my land? Who r u to question us what we do.....this is nt ur country y u people bother to speak against us.,..

Its easy to criticize but hard to improve a system.......

I wont mind how bad my country will b...I n my friends will come out of our homes if tomorrow other countries will attack us....

THERE IS A SAYING IN HINDI...KHOLI KITNI BHI CHOTI HO PAR APNI HOTI HAI....

It's doesn't matter how small n dirty our home is....it is still ours n we need to take care off.....