things to consider when wearing guru jis bana

HonorTheSangat

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh sadh sangat jio

I really want to know what things to take into considersation when wearing Maharajs Bana

Im new to this fourm (first time) so im not sure were to post this. (And I am really sorry if I did post this in the wrong fourm)

I have recenlty finished my 4 months strict rehit (Taksali rehit) and started my routine everyday also staying away from lust anger greed attachment hankar gossip lieing etc to wear Bana. I havent done anything wrong and i kept it going for extra month to see if i can stay commitied and with waheguru jis kirpa i am continuing to do so.

With Guru Ji Maharajs kirpa he bleesed me with Bana it has been 2 weeks now. I do 5 Jap ji sahibs for Bana before i put it on (not including in routine) and I am never going to take it off (except workplace school etc)

I was and still am SUPER AFRIAD that i might disrepect Bana in some way.

How do I look after Guru Ji maharajs Bana.

For example how to wash? What should i take in mind ? Chardikala singhs said do not stain Bana as in with lust anger greed attachment pride etc ? (what do they mean by this) What other paaths should i do before wearing Bana ? Etc

Please Pyare Sadh Sangat Jio write down everything you can about Bana and rules involved.

Pul chuk Maaf

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

(THIS ISNT MY ACCOUNT BTW)

This is great to see your committing yourself before wearing bana and that you have that fear inside you alot of sikhs nowdays dont take bana seriously :/

When your wearing do not think or do anything wrong remember waheguru as much as you can naam simran, or keep reciting bani.

Im not sure about washing etc either ????

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

If you think wearing certain type of clothing or colour makes you a better person then go for it !

On the other hand do a Reality Check, does any Bana wearing or people calling themselves Khalsa, Nihang actually go and fight injustice or protect the weak ?

Below is verse from today's Hukumnama from Sri Darbar Sahib Amritsar

ਹਠਿ ਨ ਪਤੀਜੈ ਨਾ ਬਹੁ ਭੇਖੈ ॥

हठि न पतीजै ना बहु भेखै ॥

Haṯẖ na paṯījai nā baho bẖekẖai.

He is not pleased by stubborn-mindedness, nor by various religious robes.

ਹਠਿ = ਹਠ ਨਾਲ (ਕੀਤੇ ਤਪ ਆਦਿਕ)।

(ਇਸ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਉਹ) ਹਠ ਦੀ ਰਾਹੀਂ ਕੀਤੇ ਕਰਮਾਂ ਉਤੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਪਤੀਜਦਾ, ਨਾਹ ਹੀ ਬਹੁਤੇ (ਧਾਰਮਿਕ) ਭੇਖਾਂ ਤੇ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ।

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&g=1&h=1&r=1&t=1&p=0&k=1&fb=0&Param=686

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

If you think wearing certain type of clothing or colour makes you a better person then go for it !

On the other hand do a Reality Check, does any Bana wearing or people calling themselves Khalsa, Nihang actually go and fight injustice or protect the weak ?

Below is verse from today's Hukumnama from Sri Darbar Sahib Amritsar

ਹਠਿ ਨ ਪਤੀਜੈ ਨਾ ਬਹੁ ਭੇਖੈ ॥

हठि न पतीजै ना बहु भेखै ॥

Haṯẖ na paṯījai nā baho bẖekẖai.

He is not pleased by stubborn-mindedness, nor by various religious robes.

ਹਠਿ = ਹਠ ਨਾਲ (ਕੀਤੇ ਤਪ ਆਦਿਕ)।

(ਇਸ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਉਹ) ਹਠ ਦੀ ਰਾਹੀਂ ਕੀਤੇ ਕਰਮਾਂ ਉਤੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਪਤੀਜਦਾ, ਨਾਹ ਹੀ ਬਹੁਤੇ (ਧਾਰਮਿਕ) ਭੇਖਾਂ ਤੇ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ।

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&g=1&h=1&r=1&t=1&p=0&k=1&fb=0&Param=686

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest sahib, I know what your trying to say but, me personally I see Guru Ji maharaj's Bana as a uniform.

Its like school or a work place or a sporting team or the army you wear the uniform and abide by the rules. Your not allowed to disrepect the code of conduct or your fired or kicked off the sporting team. Doesnt matter how dirty you get doing your job, but when you break a rule or code of conduct then it matters. Some people dont see Bana as a big thing, But I do, to me Your represnting Guru Ji Maharaj, the blood of the Shahheds and more.

I was taught you never, ever disrespect your opponent or your teammates or your organization and never, ever your uniform. And to me Guru Jis bana is something i dont want to disrepect at all.

Just like an army officer wearing there uniform they get dirty in it, they fight in it, they show loyalty in it but if they disrepect it they are looked down upon because they disprected there country. Just like Bana I dont want dashmesh pita sri guru gobind singh ji upset with me.

IDK its a persnol thing Guest Sahib (pul chuk maaf)

Guest I know Who you Are

lol i know who this is.

bro just keep doing what your doing, your perfect at the moment. you dont need to worry.

people like me have to worry. i havent let go of kurets but you have from what ive heard about you.

there singhs and kaurs out there that disrepect bana all the time. they wear bana act all bugty pooran sikhs then when they take it off

its all fun and games blah blah blah.

i know some people that even wearing bana r doing dirty thing. (i think you know who im taking about... those group of people>???)

but your great bro, hopefully one day i can get to ur level ;)