Shameless pseudo Sikh Malaysian politician

JSinghnz

So this fella was already a monah? That in itself isn't desirable, but is the problem because he shaved his head in a public place, or because he did it to garner votes, or because he was from a prestigious Sikh family, or what? Why the disdain for this guy (again, not saying what he did was right) but no such outcry of apostacy for the likes of Harbhajan Mann, Babu Mann, Jazzy B, etc?

Well done Malaysian Sikhs for highlighting his cheap political stunt I.e he cut his short hair even shorter. I take it gurdwara president Pritpal Singh &lawyer Ranjit Singh Dhillion have no political affiliations with the coalition government parties for example the malaysian indian congress. I hope less important issues faced by sikhs in malaysia are addressed by Pritpal Singh & R.S.Dhillion, and they make a statement on them also. It goes without question there logic is flawless as some one who cuts their hair already has NOW forsaken their religion by shaving their head presumably prior to the shaving his hair style was palatable to them?