Today's Brahmgianis

To be honest, people can tell you a certain Sant has a low or a high avastha, but until you experience Sangat of the Mahapurkh yourself and listen to their bachans, you will never know for sure

so my advice, don't look for people to tell you what's right and what's wrong, go explore and experience Sangat yourself

I totally agree with you. You never know what someone is like until you actually spend time with them. No matter what anyone says

Sant baba Isher Singh ji Rarha sahib used to visit uk and there are various recordings of their deewans available......I am not sure about any now-a-days...surely there would be some......I think Giani Thakur Singh ji patialewale is not called sant but does kamai and do visit all over the world for parchar.....

but I am ignorant and nobody to judge or comment on Giani ji, his kamai and avastha ,,,,,,it's just a general piece of information for you..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Waheguru ji

Most of the bhramgiani's do not want to mee people

they want to be kept hidden in nam simran :)

sometimes they show new jigyasu's something and they think , :he is doing this and that , its against sikh etc:

they have already become 1 with parmatama :)

who knows what they think

just my 2 cents