Bibek rehit vs Gurus teaching

Guest whyudodis

Guest whyudodis

Hi all I had a question for all of you who follow strict bibek rehit. It makes no sense to me at all.

Bibek from what I understand should be not to eat jootah food, or food made from bad people. This is understandable and I respect that.

However I know so many AKJ Amritdharis that simply will not eat food at random Gurdwaras, and from other Amritdharis (including their own mothers!!) who are not part of the AKJ. To me this is just cultish behavior and screams of blind practices which make no sense with the teaching of the Gurus.

For example... Guru Gobind Singh employed Gangu, a Brahman who served as a chef in the Guru's Kitchen. This chef made food for his OWN children. How can people who follow the weird bibeki practices justify this? In my opinion they can't.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Waheguru ji , there are lot of other things too

Giani Inderjeet singh ji Raqba wale explains in Sri nanak Prakash katha

Those were important things we've forgotten under western influence

Please go through those large files

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FKatha%2F02_Present_Day_Katha%2FSant_Giani_Inderjeet_Singh_(Raqbe_wale)

Hi all I had a question for all of you who follow strict bibek rehit. It makes no sense to me at all.

Bibek from what I understand should be not to eat jootah food, or food made from bad people. This is understandable and I respect that.

However I know so many AKJ Amritdharis that simply will not eat food at random Gurdwaras, and from other Amritdharis (including their own mothers!!) who are not part of the AKJ. To me this is just cultish behavior and screams of blind practices which make no sense with the teaching of the Gurus.

For example... Guru Gobind Singh employed Gangu, a Brahman who served as a chef in the Guru's Kitchen. This chef made food for his OWN children. How can people who follow the weird bibeki practices justify this? In my opinion they can't.

All amrithdharis are khalsa and cannot be differentiated because of one being from specific jathebandi.

Guru Granth Sahib is Guru and they should check their conduct according to Gurmat.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Waheguru ji , there are lot of other things too

Giani Inderjeet singh ji Raqba wale explains in Sri nanak Prakash katha

Those were important things we've forgotten under western influence

Please go through those large files

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FKatha%2F02_Present_Day_Katha%2FSant_Giani_Inderjeet_Singh_(Raqbe_wale)

Which file in particular on the above link does Baba Jee explain this as there are a lot files relating to Sri Nanak Parkash katha??

Thanks

Everyone wants to make their own rehet........... NO one knows what was the actual rehet...

There is so much contradiction in following sikhi...... Means one says something ... another something else.....

If u wanna be sikh... n want to follow sikhi in real sense...

JUST READ - GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI :) Bus thats it...... N keep kesh and wear 5 kakars..... n do paath......... baki no one knows actually what to do... :p

see in daas opinion the main thing is japping naam all other this r secondary ........keeping sarbloh bebik is same as dhan guru nanak dev sahib ji maharaj gifts us in asa di vaar..that with only not consuming meat a person cannot be librated though it is important but not ultimate..likewise though s.bebik may be important but only with it one cannot cross this ocean...................... just daas 2 cents..................