Sign in to follow this  
Pappi9

Dasam Granth --- Missionary Exposed By Giani Sher Singh Ji

Really amazing. Giani Sher singh ji is a charhdi kala singh. He is a Nihung singh and no body

knows Deasam Bani more than Nihung singhs.

• Like 2

more katha is on: www.1guk,com

• Like 3

They are also in the UK from tomorrow onwards, doing katha all around UK.

• Like 2

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki fateh

It will be great for the UK sangat to see Gyani Sher Singh.

See my recent visit and discussion with Gyani ji http://www.sikhscholar.co.uk/2013/04/gurinder-singh-mann-meets-gyani-sher.html

Gurinder Singh Mann

• Like 4

Fake missionaries are real cowards as they cannot take the challenge to have discussion with Giani Sher Singh ji.

These missionaries are no 1 enemies of Sikhism today. More dangerous as they are within us and use deceit to spread venom against sikh scriptures, history and traditions. They have used internet and youtube to mislead sikhs and especially young minds. There are some so called sikh sites controlled by Darshan lovers such as sikhchic who promote them in a subtle way.

Sikhs have taken on them now realizing that their propaganda against Dasam bani is mischief laden and at instance of anti sikh forces. Make it a mission Khalsa ji to expose them till Akal takhat realizes and weed them out of sikhi. They are ex communists of Punjab who have found a different way to preach against sikhism.

• Like 3

its a shame their uk tour does not include any of the main gurdwara's in London , ie southall and slough - these two gur khar are controlled missionairy committees

most of the dates are all up north

Where can these dates/locations be found? Thanks

He is a real gem and very well read about sikhism.See how he understands Gurmat and give sound logic for that.

Above all these are real Gursikhs who stick to truth.

• Like 3

GPSji and UK London ji

Just a little message to both of you.

1st, GPSji, I believe you are well versed with Dasam Bani.

I have followed some of your debate with UK London Sikh, and he himself does make some valid points as well.

What I find confusing is that this debate remains ongoing without any resolving.

I don't hold any higher regards for either one of you, as I see you both as Sikhs that have some better knowledge than myself.

I believe many other members feel this way as well.

I would like to see some respectable dialogue where the dates and inaccuracies debated can be laid out side by side.

This is the only way, where someone approaching this subject can make up their own mind with confidence.

I think a lot of members accept Dasam Bani as by the guruji, but are not too sure whether parts like charitropakhian are old folk tales and stories put together and composed in order to teach us.

I am still learning and would like to learn more, like all of us.

But I don't like how we are creating a line in between members following these missionary beliefs.

I don't accept how missionaries seem to define all simran as parroting because we all know that if there is no dhian or focus, then there is obviously no simran !

But to call some one's kamayee and effort with dhian as parroting is complete Manmatt in my opinion.

There is a gurmat way of meditating and there is also a non-gurmat or manmat way of meditating.

But they seem to take the easy and ill mannered extreme approach and label all as manmatt.

I would appreciate some sensible and mature discussion as you both have very good knowledge and concepts.