Dasam Granth --- Missionary Exposed By Giani Sher Singh Ji

Pappi9

Watch the video you quoted saying "good 1".

What is the use.

You should feel happy you have declared Ghagga and mine mentality are similar and do not understand Gurmat.

हरनाखसु जिनि नखह बिदारिओ सुरि नर कीए सनाथा ॥
Harnākẖas jin nakẖah biḏāri▫o sur nar kī▫e sanāthā.
The Lord who tore Harnaakhash apart with His nails proclaimed Himself the Lord of gods and men.
Ang 1165, sggs
कहि नामदेउ हम नरहरि धिआवह रामु अभै पद दाता ॥५॥३॥९॥
Kahi nāmḏe▫o ham narhar ḏẖi▫āvėh rām abẖai paḏ ḏāṯā. ||5||3||9||
Says Naam Dayv, I meditate on the Lord, the Man-lion, the Giver of fearless dignity. ||5||3||9||

ਪ੍ਰਹਲਾਦੁ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਨ ਪੜੈ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਛੋਡੈ ਡਰੈ ਨ ਕਿਸੈ ਦਾ ਡਰਾਇਆ ॥

Prehalaadh Dhubidhhaa N Parrai Har Naam N Shhoddai Ddarai N Kisai Dhaa Ddaraaeiaa ||

प्रहलादु दुबिधा न पड़ै हरि नामु न छोडै डरै न किसै दा डराइआ ॥

Prahlaad did not read in duality, and he did not abandon the Lord's Name; he was not afraid of any fear.

ਸੰਤ ਜਨਾ ਕਾ ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਰਾਖਾ ਦੈਤੈ ਕਾਲੁ ਨੇੜਾ ਆਇਆ ॥੪॥

Santh Janaa Kaa Har Jeeo Raakhaa Dhaithai Kaal Naerraa Aaeiaa ||4||

संत जना का हरि जीउ राखा दैतै कालु नेड़ा आइआ ॥४॥

The Dear Lord became the Savior of the Saint, and the demonic Death could not even approach him. ||4||

The Dear Lord became the Savior of the Saint, and the demonic Death could not even approach him. ||4||

ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਣਾਖਸੁ ਨਖੀ ਬਿਦਾਰਿਆ ਅੰਧੈ ਦਰ ਕੀ ਖਬਰਿ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥੫॥੧੧॥੨੧॥

Naanak Haranaakhas Nakhee Bidhaariaa Andhhai Dhar Kee Khabar N Paaee ||5||11||21||

नानक हरणाखसु नखी बिदारिआ अंधै दर की खबरि न पाई ॥५॥११॥२१॥

O Nanak, Harnaakhash was torn apart by the Lord with His claws; the blind demon knew nothing of the Lord's Court. ||5||11||21||

48493 ਭੈਰਉ (ਮ: ੩) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੩੩ ਪੰ. ੧੭

What is the use.

You should feel happy you have declared Ghagga and mine mentality are similar and do not understand Gurmat.

ਪ੍ਰਹਲਾਦੁ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਨ ਪੜੈ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਛੋਡੈ ਡਰੈ ਨ ਕਿਸੈ ਦਾ ਡਰਾਇਆ ॥

Prehalaadh Dhubidhhaa N Parrai Har Naam N Shhoddai Ddarai N Kisai Dhaa Ddaraaeiaa ||

प्रहलादु दुबिधा न पड़ै हरि नामु न छोडै डरै न किसै दा डराइआ ॥

Prahlaad did not read in duality, and he did not abandon the Lord's Name; he was not afraid of any fear.

ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਣਾਖਸੁ ਨਖੀ ਬਿਦਾਰਿਆ ਅੰਧੈ ਦਰ ਕੀ ਖਬਰਿ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥੫॥੧੧॥੨੧॥

Naanak Haranaakhas Nakhee Bidhaariaa Andhhai Dhar Kee Khabar N Paaee ||5||11||21||

नानक हरणाखसु नखी बिदारिआ अंधै दर की खबरि न पाई ॥५॥११॥२१॥

O Nanak, Harnaakhash was torn apart by the Lord with His claws; the blind demon knew nothing of the Lord's Court. ||5||11||21||

48493 ਭੈਰਉ (ਮ: ੩) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੩੩ ਪੰ. ੧੭

What is it? is it not what you call Hindu mythology. So may be tommorrow you will call SGGS also Hindu granth by picking few lines out of context as missionaries are doing in case of Dasam granth sahib.The same case applies to both.

What is the use.

Ghagha and kala afghana are neogurus of missionaries. All missionaries follow them.

I did not say you don't understand Gurmat, I said you're using the same logic that ghagga did that "mythological references" are in Dasam Granth Sahib.

Bhai Ratinder Singh clears up the misunderstanding and also further provides consistent logic and proof against ghaggha's views. It's also important to note Bhai Sahib Singh from Missionary College wrote teeka and told what date Charitrs were written and teeka on nitnem banis from Dasam Granth.

Only person who doubted Guru Sahib's Dasam Bani was teja bhasauria who was always seen as an outcast heretic. No GurSikh has ever doubted Bani until darshoo ram and ghaggha lala and his band of thugs got paid off by the indian govt

Darshoo and all these guys made millions of rupees during kharkoo lehar doing Dasam Granth kirtan and parchar by inciting Sikh youth and now the same thing they made money off of they're disrespecting.

What is it? is it not what you call Hindu mythology. So may be tommorrow you will call SGGS also Hindu granth by picking few lines out of context as missionaries are doing in case of Dasam granth sahib.The same case applies to both.

Ghagha and kala afghana are neogurus of missionaries. All missionaries follow them.

What is the story of prahlad?

Hindu mythology claims it was incarnation of hindu devta which saved prahlad.

Guru Sahib made it clear that it was God.

Same goes with story of Dhanna.

I did not say you don't understand Gurmat, I said you're using the same logic that ghagga did that "mythological references" are in Dasam Granth Sahib.

Bhai Ratinder Singh clears up the misunderstanding and also further provides consistent logic and proof against ghaggha's views. It's also important to note Bhai Sahib Singh from Missionary College wrote teeka and told what date Charitrs were written and teeka on nitnem banis from Dasam Granth.

Only person who doubted Guru Sahib's Dasam Bani was teja bhasauria who was always seen as an outcast heretic. No GurSikh has ever doubted Bani until darshoo ram and ghaggha lala and his band of thugs got paid off by the indian govt

Darshoo and all these guys made millions of rupees during kharkoo lehar doing Dasam Granth kirtan and parchar by inciting Sikh youth and now the same thing they made money off of they're disrespecting.

While anything written in poetry will have metaphor and incidents from the culture/area/religion which is in practice to

convey the message.

But how we understand them is the question.

बसुधा बसि कीनी सभ राजे बिनती करै पटरानी ॥
Basuḏẖā bas kīnī sabẖ rāje binṯī karai patrānī.
Your father the king has conquered the whole world, said his mother the queen.
पूतु प्रहिलादु कहिआ नही मानै तिनि तउ अउरै ठानी ॥२॥
Pūṯ par▫hilāḏ kahi▫ā nahī mānai ṯin ṯa▫o a▫urai ṯẖānī. ||2||
O Prahlad my son, you do not obey him, so he has decided to deal with you in another way.||2||
दुसट सभा मिलि मंतर उपाइआ करसह अउध घनेरी ॥
Ḏusat sabẖā mil manṯar upā▫i▫ā karsah a▫oḏẖ gẖanerī.
The council of villains met and resolved to send Prahlaad into the life hereafter.
गिरि तर जल जुआला भै राखिओ राजा रामि माइआ फेरी ॥३॥
Gir ṯar jal ju▫ālā bẖai rākẖi▫o rājā rām mā▫i▫ā ferī. ||3||
Prahlaad was thrown off a mountain, into the water, and into a fire, but the Sovereign Lord God saved him, by changing the laws of nature. ||3||
काढि खड़गु कालु भै कोपिओ मोहि बताउ जु तुहि राखै ॥
Kādẖ kẖaṛag kāl bẖai kopi▫o mohi baṯā▫o jo ṯuhi rākẖai.
Harnaakhash thundered with rage and threatened to kill Prahlaad. "Tell me, who can save you?
पीत पीतांबर त्रिभवण धणी थ्मभ माहि हरि भाखै ॥४॥
Pīṯ pīṯāʼnbar ṯaribẖavaṇ ḏẖaṇī thambẖ māhi har bẖākẖai. ||4||
Prahlaad answered, "The Lord, the Master of the three worlds, is contained even in this pillar to which I am tied."||4||
The Lord who tore Harnaakhash apart with His nails proclaimed Himself the Lord of gods and men.
Says Naam Dayv, I meditate on the Lord, the Man-lion, the Giver of fearless dignity. ||5||3||9||

What is the story of prahlad?

Hindu mythology claims it was incarnation of hindu devta which saved prahlad.

Guru Sahib made it clear that it was God.

Same goes with story of Dhanna.

That is not the point.I have said that guru sahib has used Indian mythology to convey his message.

Read my posts carefully.

बसुधा बसि कीनी सभ राजे बिनती करै पटरानी ॥
Basuḏẖā bas kīnī sabẖ rāje binṯī karai patrānī.
Your father the king has conquered the whole world, said his mother the queen.
पूतु प्रहिलादु कहिआ नही मानै तिनि तउ अउरै ठानी ॥२॥
Pūṯ par▫hilāḏ kahi▫ā nahī mānai ṯin ṯa▫o a▫urai ṯẖānī. ||2||
O Prahlad my son, you do not obey him, so he has decided to deal with you in another way.||2||
दुसट सभा मिलि मंतर उपाइआ करसह अउध घनेरी ॥
Ḏusat sabẖā mil manṯar upā▫i▫ā karsah a▫oḏẖ gẖanerī.
The council of villains met and resolved to send Prahlaad into the life hereafter.
गिरि तर जल जुआला भै राखिओ राजा रामि माइआ फेरी ॥३॥
Gir ṯar jal ju▫ālā bẖai rākẖi▫o rājā rām mā▫i▫ā ferī. ||3||
Prahlaad was thrown off a mountain, into the water, and into a fire, but the Sovereign Lord God saved him, by changing the laws of nature. ||3||
काढि खड़गु कालु भै कोपिओ मोहि बताउ जु तुहि राखै ॥
Kādẖ kẖaṛag kāl bẖai kopi▫o mohi baṯā▫o jo ṯuhi rākẖai.
Harnaakhash thundered with rage and threatened to kill Prahlaad. "Tell me, who can save you?
पीत पीतांबर त्रिभवण धणी थ्मभ माहि हरि भाखै ॥४॥
Pīṯ pīṯāʼnbar ṯaribẖavaṇ ḏẖaṇī thambẖ māhi har bẖākẖai. ||4||
Prahlaad answered, "The Lord, the Master of the three worlds, is contained even in this pillar to which I am tied."||4||

What do you understand by this.